chapter 26

:༅𐐪𐑂。:༅𐐪𐑂 :༅。𐐪𐑂 °

"Alright, yes it's fine–just put it in my account." I hear him say into the phone receiver just as I lean on the door frame of his office. When he sees me a small smile arises to his face and his eyes light up like fireworks on the fourth of July. I return his smile and not a moment later he's rushing whomever is on the phone off.

"We'll talk tomorrow. Ok. Yes I'm sure. Goodnight" He taps the end call button and I see him visibly relax in his spot.

"Do you wanna talk about it?" I question striding his way. He looked tense, but so sexy in his plaid pajama bottoms—shirtless. Not to mention his hair was starting to grow back and to be completely honest I was happy about it. I liked having something to grab.

"We don't have to."

"I always wanna talk about work with you. Especially if it's bothering you" I state as I straddle him. Wrapping my arms around his neck I kiss him deeply on his soft plump lips.

"That wasn't work and I definitely don't want to talk about it now that you're here in my shirt—pantyless. Now tell me Mrs. Bieber do you walk around like this often?"

I shake my head "Only when I know what I want" And I wanted him. I wanted his mouth on me—all over me. He arches an eyebrow smirking lustfully at me and I bite my bottom lip. Despite being in our pajamas going to bed was the last thing on either of our minds.

"What is it that you want baby? Tell me" He kisses me fervently on the lips as his hand cups my vagina

"Your mouth on me" I stutter.

"God! You're. So. Wet" His voice is seductive and I almost come at the sound of it. Then his lips are on mine one last time before my back is on his desk. He pushes his t-shirt up until it's at my breast. "Just—" I lose all train of thought when his mouth finally makes contact with the part of my body that ached the most for him.

My back arches and a faint moan escapes as I'm pelted into a world of ecstasy while Justin works his tongue with nothing but ambition. Moments later he flattens his tongue and begins to suck on my clit. My hands find his head and I begin to pull at his hair. More moans escape and I know I won't be able to last much longer.

"Oh fuck" I curse under my breath and I come. Hard. My orgasm reaching the highest of highs and when I look down he doesn't seem fazed. He intertwines our fingers and pulls me up from his desk smashing his lips onto mine and I taste myself.

"You see how sweet you taste?" He questions. I nod

"I love you Naomi"

"I love you too" I whisper back

:::

"Happy birthday to my sweet sweet baby girl" I kiss Stella on her temple as she plays with the hem of her shirt. Our baby was finally one. An entire year had gone by, but it felt as if it were just yesterday that we brought her home.

"You know she can't blow out the candles, right?" Logan says with a smile playing on her lips as everyone else chuckles. It only felt right to have invited family, friends and anyone that has watched Stella grow over the past year for this special occasion. Because it was special; she was growing up so quickly.

I smile cutting my eyes at Logan before blowing out the single candle molded into a number one for Stella; the entire dining room erupting with clapping–Stella included.

I hand Stella over to my mom and head towards the kitchen for a knife to cut the cake with. When I return to the dining room my eyes instantly shoot towards the extra guest entering across the room.

"Naomi" Barbara yells across the room.

I don't say anything back. I can't. I'm at a complete loss for words as I almost always was when she came around. I know right away who had invited her. I look over at Justin who was now holding Stella. He looks at me and smiles

I stride over his way after handing my mother the knife and take a spot next to Justin and Stella.

"Were you going to tell me she was coming?"

"Are you angry?" He questions with a bit of hesitation in his voice. I roll my eyes playfully and shake my head. I wasn't angry. I just wish he had told me. It seems as though he still had that problem–not telling me things.

"Isn't she just the most precious little girl" I look up at Barbara who has found her way over to us with two bags in hand.

"For Stella" She smiles softly handing me both bags and I quickly take a peak inside and then look back up at her

"Barbara you didn't have to.."

"Oh don't worry about it. I couldn't just come empty handed" She smiles as I take another glance inside the bags staring at all of the toys and all I could seem to think about was an even bigger mess Stella was going to make.

After all the guest have gone home and Justin's put Stella to sleep it was just the two of us in the kitchen cleaning–mainly justin–up the mess they left behind

"I had fun tonight" I say as I sit on the island eating a piece of cake while Justin continues to clean

"I did too" He looks over at me and smiles "But you know what tonight made me realize?"

"What" I question timidly

"I want another one. I want to have another baby" My body freezes mid bite. Another baby. I hadn't really thought about the future. I was too busy focused on the now. Working on our relationship. Stella had been a surprise, but if we could take some time and plan for another baby that's what I wanted to do.

When I don't say anything back he takes the plate from my hand and places it on the counter.

"Obviously it's not my body and ultimately your decision" He says caressing my face "I can tell that you're unsure about it" I wasn't unsure I wanted to expand our family, but now just wasn't the right time. So I decide to tell him that, so he understood that I wanted everything he wanted and more, but just not right now.

"I'm not unsure about it. I want it, but maybe just not now." I cock my head to the side leaning even more into the palm of his hand. He caresses my cheek

"I love you" Is all he says before bringing my lips to his.

"– well now may not be the best time for a baby, but you know it really doesn't hurt to practice" He smiles devilishly at me before swooping me up from the counter