chapter 25 // part 2

:༅𐐪𐑂。:༅𐐪𐑂 :༅。𐐪𐑂 °

God, I can't find them, but I know they have to be somewhere in his office. I'm just too embarrassed to ask. Too embarrassed to ask has he seen my underwear because what adult loses that kind of thing. I sigh and I turn around and stare at him while he fixes his collar.

"Is there something you need?" He looks over my way and smiles crookedly. I cock my head and bite my bottom lip

"As much as I enjoyed dessert first Naomi" He pauses as I flush a darker shade of red. "Lunch would be nice and I would really like to make it to our reservation on time."

"Reservation?"

"Yes reservation. Now is there something you need and do not tell me you don't need anything because I know for a fact that you're missing something" He smiles cheekily and that's when I realize that he has them—my panties.

"Give them to me!"

"Give you what Naomi?" He feigns innocence

"You know what. Now give them to me... give them to me or we won't be making it on time to your reservation"

"Is that a threat? You know I don't do too well with threats Naomi" He says lowly striding over towards me, but I wasn't going to back down. I just wanted wanted one thing and he was making this harder than it had to be

"Say it Naomi. Say what you want from me" he breathes heavily on me and I almost melt.

"My—"

"Say it"

"My panties" he smiles and from his right pocket he pulls out my plum colored lace panties. Ones I'd worn just for him, but never again if he was going to play games like this. I snatch them from him and quickly step into them

"You don't have to be embarrassed baby. I actually would have preferred you not wear them to the restaurant"

:::

"Table for two. Bieber" he says.
"Right this way"

After we've been sat at our booth and drink orders have been taken it's just the two of us sitting across from one another—staring.

"What's on your mind?"

"A lot" I reply being surprisingly honest, but that's what he wanted, didn't he? And honesty is the best policy.

"Such as.."

"Not really a lot. Just one specific thing—something you said" he raises his eyebrows and nods telling me to go on "Last week when you said you'd come home when the time is right. What did you mean by that? Because honestly it bugged me all weekend.. it's still bugging me." He chuckles and takes a sip of his drink.

Did I say something funny?

I twist my mouth in confusion waiting for him to say something.

"Of course I want to come home. It's all I've thought about for months, but I don't want us to rush for us to just—"

"Fight again" he nods

"But not just that. We have to think about Stella. Of course you may have forgiven me for what I did and she has absolutely no idea, but I'm still working on forgiving myself for even bringing her into what was going on. I don't think you're a bad parent or person and I don't care if you can provide for her not because I can do that.."

His voice fades out and silence takes over. I wish I'd known he was beating himself up over what he'd done. The reason I was so willing to forgive him was because I know he didn't mean it.

I slide out from my side of the booth and make my way over to his side. "I love you. Stella loves you"

"I love the both of you.. so much" I wrap my arms around his neck and he pulls my body closer to his. Slowly I press my lips onto his. I loved this man so much and I wanted nothing more than to be with him for the rest of my life

"Come home?" I question

"Ok.. I'll come home"

Hiii, this is just I guess you could say–a part two to Chapter 25 because it's super short.

Plus I kind of owed it to you guys for the long wait.