Chapter 15 (part 2)

Zia

"This is where my parents died...." I sobbed out. Jack looked astonished. "Your parents were killed? Was it the rogues?". Hearing that I let out a bitter laugh. "Rogues? Impossible. My parents were the strongest werewolves in the entire pack. My father, before becoming an alpha, had trained in the Werewolf Association Army for a few years and my mother had learnt martial arts when she was young. They had taught me everything they knew at very young age. No, it wasn't the rogues." I finished. Jack was silent. When I hazarded a look at him, he looked troubled. I didn't want him to connect the dots as soon. "This is why I didn't want to bring you here. Its your decision what you might want to tell Paul and Larry." He seemed to have accepted the subtle closing of the topic. He knew I won't be able to handle telling him the rest. So he just nodded, walked to me and wrapped me in his arms. "Lets go back baby. Its time for both of us to rest. You don't have to tell me everything tonight" he said. I just clung to him tighter. He lifted my head and brought our faces closer, "But promise me, you will tell me everything. I've faced a lot of troubles just because people hid from me. I don't want that to become our routine as well." I wondered what troubles he meant by that but didn't question him. So as a thank you I crashed my lips to his. The fireworks still there, only strengthened in their explosions because of our emotions. When we pulled away, his eyes were hooded, " Damn baby. " he whispered. I simply smiled and started kissing his cheek, making my way down his neck. He groaned, his strong pulse was throbbing, very similar to mine. I brought my lips closer to his ears and whispered, "I want to mark you." I pulled away and said, "...only if you trust me. I have secrets Jack but know that there's no one I'd rather spend my life with." He looked shocked and then he suddenly kissed me, whispering against my lips,"Hell yeah I trust you. I want to mark you. I want to make you mine. And I want to be yours." I smiled and started licking his pulse at his sweet spot on his neck, before sinking my elongated canines into his neck. At the same time, I felt two canines sinking into my neck too. There was a rush of tingles all over my body and my senses seemed heightened, forcing me to close my eyes. When I opened my eyes, trying to control my breathing, Jack looked smug, though just as breathless. "You are mine now baby and I'm yours..........................."