Chapter 1

Gabby POV
It's Monday morning so that means I have to go to work, to the firehouse, to Casey. I've been in love with Casey for like months now but he doesn't know it yet. I think I'm going to say it to him today. But there's one more important thing I need to tell him. I'm pregnant, and he's the father. The people who know about this are my best friend Shay and my brother Antonio.

*2 months ago*

Gabby POV
I was just about to go out but when I opened the door Casey was standing there right in front of me. I have no idea why he's here. When I was about to say something he just came up to me and he began to kiss me. I kissed him back. And eventually we had the best night of our life's.

*2 months later*

I arrived at the firehouse. I was so nervous. When I went into the firehouse the first person I saw was Casey.
'Good morning Dawson' he said to me. 'Good morning lieutenant'. After saying hi to each other I just went straight to the locker room. There I saw Shay, I walked up to her. 'Hey Shay' I said. 'Hey Dawson, so how's it going with Casey, I just saw you guys talking outside. Did you tell him?' 'No, I couldn't do it.' 'I understand, but you have to tell him soon. He has to know that he's going to be a father.' She said 'Yeah, I know. I promise you I will talk to him.'

*after shift*

Matt POV
I think I'm going to tell Gabby I love her. I'm going to ask her if she wants to come to Molly's tonight. I see her walking to her car. 'Gabby, hey.' 'Oh, Matt, hey.' 'Would you like to come to Molly's tonight? I mean some of the boys are coming too.' 'Yeah that would be great.' 'Okay then, I guess I see you tonight.' 'Yeah bye.'

*at Molly's*

Shay POV
Gabby and I are talking about some random stuff but then I see Casey coming into the bar. He walks up to us. 'Hey Gabby, hey Shay' he said. 'Hey Casey' Gabby and I said. 'Gabby, can I talk to you for a sec?' 'Yeah sure.' I looked at Gabby and I gave her a confidence look because I think she's going to tell Casey she's pregnant.

Matt POV
Gabby and I are now sitting at a table in the corner. Just the two of us. The bar is almost empty, people are leaving because it's getting really late. Gabby didn't drink any alcohol all night long. I wonder what's going on because normally she drinks a lot. When I just wanted to ask her that she began to speak. 'Matt, I have to tell you something.' 'Wait, I have to tell you something too.' I said. 'No, let me begin. After that night we, you know, slept with each other, I felt like really weird. I thought I was just sick so I went to the doctor and he said that... I'm pregnant, and you're the father.' Gabby said. I didn't know what to say. Gabby is actually pregnant, this is amazing.

Gabby POV
'Are you happy about it?' he asked. 'Well, actually yeah. And I would like to keep it... But if you don't want it, it's fine, I'll do everything on my own but I will not take it away.' I said. He didn't say anything, is that a good or a bad sign? He stand up and he came up to me and hugged me. 'I've always wanted kids, and I'm very happy that I'm going to have one with you Gabby. So I would love to raise our child with you.' He said. That made me so happy because I couldn't do all this on my own. 'What were you going to say?' I asked him. 'Oh, yeah, that's right, I don't think it's necessary anymore but I'm just going to say it. Gabby... you've been one of my best friends for years now but I have feelings for you for like a couple years now but I was just too scared to say it. But now we are having a baby together. You're going to be a great mother, and I can't wait to see you holding our baby in your arms. What I actually just wanted to say is that I love you Gabby, since the first time I saw you.' Matt said. Is this like actually happening? Is this all real? Or is it just a dream? 'Matthew Casey, I love you to.' I said. He was bringing his head closer to mine, and eventually his lips were on mine. I missed his lips so much. Like a minute later we both pulled back. 'What do you think about going to my place and watch some movies together?' Matt asked me. 'That would be great.' So we went to his place and we watched some movies. My head was laying on his chest and his arms were wrapped around me. I could just lay here for hours. But eventually we fell asleep on the couch...

So this was the first chapter. It's my first book ever so it's probably not so good but it's something. I hope you enjoyed reading it. It's going to get exciting in the next few chapters, I promise. Please leave a vote. If you think I need to change something just let me know in the comments. Oh, btw, I'm from Belgium so my English isn't that good. So if I spell something wrong don't hate me.