Chapter 2

Matt POV
I woke up with the most amazing feeling, because when I looked next to me I saw my dream girl laying there in my arms. She looks so peaceful when she's sleeping. I see her slowly waking up. 'Good morning beautiful.' I said. 'Good morning. You know, we don't have to work today so what do you think about just laying here the whole day long.' 'I love that idea, but we still have to eat and clean up a bit.' I answered. 'Yeah I know, but let's stay here for just a couple minutes.' 'That would be great.' I said and I gave her a kiss on her head.

Gabby POV
After laying there for like 2 hours, we got up and began to clean Matt's apartment for a little bit. But then someone knocked on the door. It was Kelly, one of our best friends from the firehouse, but his entire body was covered in blood. 'Oh god, Kelly, what happened?!' I asked with a worried voice. Then Matt came standing beside me. 'I had a car accident at the end of the street, but don't help me. Shay was with me and she's still in the car. She wasn't moving so I called her name a couple times but she didn't answer. I don't know if she has a pulse or not because I couldn't reach her.' I was shocked when he said that. I grabbed the phone and called help. We went to the scene where it all happened. When we arrived we saw that Kelly's car was standing upside down. We heard sirens and then we saw 2 fire trucks, an ambo and a police car. The firefighters helped her out of the car and brought her to the ambo. 'Matt, I'm scared she won't make it.' 'Hey baby, it's okay. She's gonna get through this. She's a though one.' We're going to take her to Chicago Med, you can ride with us if you want, but only one person. 'Kelly, you go with her, Matt and I are coming with the car.' I said. 'Thanks.' Kelly said. 'He jumped in the ambo and we went back to Matt's house and got in his car. I called chief and he said he was going to call everyone of 51 to tell them what happened.

Matt POV
We arrived at the hospital and went to the waiting room where Kelly was. Gabby was shaking so bad, she was so nervous. I grabbed her hand and she looked at me. 'Don't worry, it's going to be okay, I swear.' I said to make her less nervous. She cracked a little smile and laid her head on my shoulder. I give her a kiss on the top of her head. Everyone of 51 arrived. We waited for hours until the doctor came. 'Family or friends of Leslie Shay?' We all stood up. 'okay, so... Leslie Shay is...

Cliffhanger... I hope you enjoyed it, please leave a vote or a comment. See you next chapter. Bye.