Chapter 7

Gabby POV

Matt and I are just walking a little bit through the town when I suddenly see a guy standing on the edge of the bridge. 'Matt, we need to help him.' I'm coming closer to person but when I see who it is, I'm just shocked. 'Kelly?! What are you doing?' 'Gabby, just stay away. I can't do this. I can't live without Shay.' 'Matt, call the chief.' 'Okay, Kelly, listen to me. I know it's hard but we will get through this, together. Please don't do anything stupid. We need you Kelly, 51 needs you... I need you.' And then I see Boden. I tell him silently to stay there.' 'Please don't do it. You know this is not the right way. We're here for you. We know this is going to be a hard time but you'll get trough this, I know you can.'

Matt POV
And what about Shay? Think about her for a second. You know she doesn't want this. She wants you to be happy. Please don't do this.' I see he's doubting it. I just hope he doesn't do it. And then he turns around and he crawls over the edge again. Gabby and I quickly grab him. 'Do you need an ambulance?' 'No, it's fine. I just wanna go home.' 'Okay we're going home and you're coming with us. Boden gives us the "great work" look. We hopped in the car and drove to my place. We didn't say anything the whole car ride. 'You want to talk about all this?' I asked Kelly. ' No, but is it okay if I sleep on the couch?' 'Yeah, that's fine for me.' Me and Gabby are going to bed too.

Kelly POV
I didn't sleep. I just kept thinking about Shay. And I don't wanna bother Matt and Gabby so I decided to leave. To the house next to the lake. I left a note so they wouldn't be worried.

Matt POV
I woke up and went to the kitchen to make some breakfast. I passed the couch but I didn't see Kelly. I called his name but I got no answer. And then I saw a note laying on the table.

Hey,
I don't want to bother you so I'm leaving, but don't worry about me. If you need me I'll be at the house next to the lake. I just need some time to think. And I promise I won't do anything so don't worry. I don't know how long I will be staying there.

Kelly

I was a little worried but I trusted him. And then Gabby walked to me. 'Where's Kelly?' I gave her the note. She readed it and she gave me a worried look. 'Don't worry about him. I trust him, he's my best friend. He won't do anything.' I said to her to make her less worried. She gave me a kiss on the lips and walked to the kitchen. When we were eating breakfast I saw she was like scared or something. 'How are you holding up? I now it's hard for you too. First the baby and then Shay. If you want to talk about it, I'm here.' 'I know Matt, thanks but not right now.' 'I called the chief and he said we didn't have to go to work. He said we can stay home as long as we need to.' She nodded.

*a few hours later*
It was a long day. We didn't do much. We basically stayed on the couch for the whole entire day. And by that we went to sleep. And that's the way how the next few days passed.

I hoped you like this chapter. I think this is one of the best chapters yet. Don't forget to leave a vote or a comment. And I will hopefully see you in the next chapter. ❤️