Chapter 8

Matt POV
The last few days have been kinda calm. Gabby and I rested a lot and that was good for us. She was in so mucht stress and now she's a little bit calmer. So I was thinking to go on a trip with her for like 2 or 3 weeks. Just the two of us, no drama, just to forget about everything for a moment. I thought we could maybe go to Hawaii. It's beautiful there and it would do us good. I'm gonna talk about it when she's awake because she's sleeping right now. I'm making breakfast for her when she comes down the stairs. 'Goodmorning beautiful.' She smiles. Even when she has the morning hair she looks beautiful. 'It smells good here.' 'Yeah, I'm making breakfast.' She's walking to me and she gives me a kiss. I put the food on plate and put it on the table. 'So I was thinking... Maybe we could go on a trip together. I know we've been resting home a couple days but I think it will do us good to go somewhere else. Just the two of us, forgetting all the drama and stuff. And I was thinking to go to Hawaii because it's beautiful there and I've always wanted to go there.' 'That does sound good. Euhm, I'm in. Let's do it.' 'Okay then, maybe we could leave tomorrow morning?' 'Yeah, that's good for me.' The rest of the day passed quickly and then it was time for bed.

*the next morning*
Gabby POV
'Matt c'mon we have to go or we will miss our flight.' 'Okay okay I'm coming.' I'm so happy. I'm feeling much better, I have a great job and now I'm going to Hawaii with the man that I love the most. It couldn't go any better. Matt is putting our stuff in the car and when he's ready we can leave. 'What are we going to do when we're there?' 'It's a surprise, I can't tell you.' 'Aw, c'mon can you at least tell me where we're going to sleep?' 'Okay, I booked a hotel nearby the beach.' 'That sounds nice.' We're almost at the airport, I'm so excited. A few minutes later we arrive at the airport. We do everything to get ready for our flight (I don't know what do you need to do at the airport because I've never been there) and then we get on our plane and we leave.

*a few hours later*
After a while we are in Hawaii, it's so beautiful here. I really look forward to all of this, I'm gonna enjoy this so much. We get off the plane, finish stuff and then we leave the airport. We rented a car so we could go to our hotel. After a few minutes we arrive at our hotel. We grab our bags, check in and then we go to our room. We head inside and it looks so beautiful. 'Omg, this looks amazing!' 'I know, I saw this on their website so I immediately booked this, oh and look at the view we have, that's the best thing of this room.' I head to the big window and walk on the balcony. 'Matt, this is beautiful, thanks for this.' He walks up to me and wrapped his arms around me. We both look at the view. 'You deserve this.' He said to me, I turn around and give him a kiss. 'I love you Matt, you're the best. And I'm really happy that I can spend this vacation with you. You're the best thing that ever happened to me.' 'I love you too Gabs.' He gives me kiss and then we head back inside. We unpack our bags and when we're finished it's almost evening. We are so tired so we get into our bed. Matt wraps his arms around me and then we give each other a last kiss. A few seconds later I close my eyes and I immediately fall asleep.

I wrote this chapter quickly so it's probably not so good and I won't be uploading for a while because I have exams next week so I have to study. But I hope you liked this chapter.