Chapter 9

Gabby POV
It's the first day in Hawaii, I have no idea what we're going to do but Matt said that he'll tell me after we ate breakfast. Almost 1 hour has passed and we finally finished our breakfast. 'So, tell me what you have planned for today?' 'Well, first of all I know that you're an adventurous type so we're going to a zipline course. And then, in the afternoon, we're going snorkeling.' 'That sounds amazing! I've always wanted to do those things and now I'm very happy that I can do those things with you.' I said to him and then I kissed him on the lips. 'Well, I'm happy that you like it. Okay as much as I love these moments, we have to go. So get dressed and then we can leave.' A couple minutes later we were both ready so we got outside and took a taxi to the place we were about to zipline. After maybe 20 minutes we arrived. Matt took care of everything so we could finally zipline. We stood there, at the beginning of the zipline. The view is so beautiful.

The man who works there checked if everything was ok with the line and stuff

The man who works there checked if everything was ok with the line and stuff. And then the guy said that everything was good and that we could go so Matt and I both pushed of and there we go. It feels so nice, the wind through your hair, the beautiful view and I'm doing all of this with the man of my life. After a while we were at the end of the zipline. The guy who works there makes us loose and then we leave to our hotel to eat lunch.

*2 hours later*
Matt POV
We just ate lunch and now we're leaving to go snorkeling. We take a taxi and head to the place where we can go snorkeling. I called them and they said that a guy is gonna wait for us, the guy who's gonna explain everything and who's gonna give our stuff. After a while we arrive and we see the guy standing there, we go to him and after a couple minutes we know what to do and we have our stuff so now we're going to the water. Gabby and I are walking to the water, holding hands, we get in the water and look underneath it. Everything looks so beautiful. There are like all kinds of fish and sea turtles. I look at Gabby and she's smiling so much, I'm so happy that she's having fun. I love her so much so I have a little surprise for her tonight.

*a few hours later*
We just got home and it's like 7 pm so we're gonna go eat. After we ate I'm gonna take Gabby to the beach because that's where the surprise is. A couple minutes later we were finishing our meal. 'Babe, would you like to go to the beach for a little bit?' 'Yeah sure, why not.' So after that we go to beach. We're on the beach now and it looks so beatiful. Gabby and I are holding hands and walking with our feet through the water. I love these moments so much. I look forward and I can already see my surprise for Gabby and apparently Gabby saw it too. 'Aw, baby, look at that somebody probably set this up for somebody else. That's so cute.'

'Well, actually I did this

'Well, actually I did this... for you so please sit.' 'Aww, Matt that's so sweet of you. Thank you for this and thank you for everything that you've done for me. I love you so much.' And then she kissed me. This couldn't go any better. But this is not all, because I got even a bigger surprise. I'm gonna ask Gabby to marry me. But I've been thinking about this for a while now and I already bought a ring in Chicago. After talking for a little bit I was ready. I'm gonna ask her. So I stand up and take her hands, she also stands up. 'Gabby, you've helped me through so many things. And I thank you for that. You know I will always be there for you and you can say everything to me. I hope you're having fun here in Hawaii, with me. You make me so happy, and I love you so much. You are the love of my life and that's why I'm gonna do this.' I set one knee on the sand and grab the ring that was in my pocket and I open it. 'Gabby, baby, will you marry me?'

Ohhh, Cliffhanger. 😂
I know this is a langer chapter but I really hope you liked it. If you did leave a vote or comment something. And I hope I will see you in the next chapter.