Chapter 3

We waited for hours until the doctor came. 'Family or friends of Leslie Shay?' We all stood up. 'okay, so... Leslie Shay is...

Kelly POV
I was so nervous. The thought that my best friend, my soulmate, can be dead is breaking me. I have tears in my eyes. I can't take this anymore. 'Well, how's Shay?' I screamed at the doctor. Casey came to me. 'Hey buddy, calm down. He's going to say it.' Casey said. 'So, euhm... Leslie Shay is in a coma.' I was shocked. I didn't know what to do. 'Where is she?' I asked the doctor. 'she's in room 236, you can see her, but only 2 people can go in.' 'Kelly and Gabby, you guys can go.' Chief Boden said. 'Thanks chief.' I walked inside her room. I just stopped. My best friend is in a hospital dying. I still can't believe it. I walked to her, grabbed her hand and began to cry. 'Shay, please, don't die, I need you. I can't live without you, please be strong. I love you.' I said while I was crying. Gabby was standing next to me, she grabbed my other hand. I looked at her and I saw that she was crying to. 'Kelly, you have to be strong. She's going to make it, you know she's a tough one.' Gabby said to me.

Gabby POV
Kelly and I sat there next to shay for like 2 hours. Eventually we decided to go home because it was getting late. We walked to the exit but then I saw Matt sitting in the waiting room, sleeping. 'Kelly, go home, get some rest.' 'okay, bye Gabby.' I walked to Matt and waked him up. 'Matt, baby, wake up.' 'Oh, Gabby, hey. Did I fall asleep?' 'Yes, you did. We should go home.' 'yeah, I know.' We went to his car and we went to Matt's place. 'Well, I guess I'm going home now.' I said. 'Are you sure? I actually don't want you to be alone right now.' 'Matt, come on, I can take care of myself.' 'Okay then. But promise me you will text me when you get home.' ' I promise.' I said to him. I gave him a kiss and left. I came home and began to cry so much. I threw the things that were on the table on the ground. I had no idea what I was doing. I went to my room, crawled in my bed and went to sleep.

Matt POV
Almost 30 minutes passed by. Gabby still hasn't send me a message. I'm getting really worried. She should be home by now because it takes only 10 minutes to get there. I decided to call her but no answer. I called her a couple times but still no answer. I left a few messages, but still nothing. I decided to go to her place. When I walked to the door I saw it was still open so I walked inside. Everything was on the ground. I was really getting worried. I called Gabby's name a couple times but I got no answer. I walked upstairs and went into her room. I saw her laying in her bed, sleeping. 'Gabby, wake up.' 'Matt? What's going on? Why are you here?' 'Damn, baby, you scared me. I called you a couple times but you didn't pick up the phone, so I was getting worried about you and the baby. So I decided to come to your house to make sure nothing happened. When I arrived the door was open and as soon as I walked in I saw all your stuff laying on the ground. I walked upstairs and found you here sleeping.' I explained to her. 'Matt, you don't have to be so worried, I'm okay.' 'No, you're not okay, I can see you cried a lot. I'm gonna stay here with you as long as I need to.' I crawled into her bed and wrapped my arms around her. She came laying against me and fell asleep.

*2 weeks later*

Gabby POV
I heard my phone ringing. It was Kelly. I picked it up 'Hello?' 'Gabby, you need to come to the hospital now.' 'Why? What happened?' 'It's Shay, she woke up.' 'Okay, I'm coming.' I went to my car and called Matt to tell him the news and then I went straight to the hospital.

OMG, Shay's awake!! Dawson and Casey are so cute together. I love them so much, do you guys love them? Leave it in the comments.
Well it's already the third chapter. I really hope you're enjoying my story. And thanks for reading it.