Chapter 10

I set one knee on the sand and grab the ring that was in my pocket and I open it. 'Gabby, baby, will you marry me?'

Gabby POV
Omg, I can't believe this! Is he seriously asking me to marry him?! A tear falls down my face. 'Yes, yes, yes!!' He stands up and I immediately hug him and kiss him. I'm so happy right now. This is the best moment of my life. After that we walk a little longer on the beach.

Then we go back to the hotel

Then we go back to the hotel. We begin kissing again and it gets more intens every second. Until we end up in the bed. And then we have a really good night, together.

*the next morning*
I slowly wake up with a big smile on my face. I'm engaged, I'm seriously so happy. I look to my left and I see that  Matt's waking up too. 'Goodmorning handsome, did you sleep well?' I said to him with a big smile. 'Goodmorning and yeah, but only because I had a very good night.'
'Same here. Hey look, some crazy guy proposed to me last night.' I said while I showed my ring. 'He must be a really lucky guy.' And then I suddenly begin to cry... 'babe, what's wrong?' Matt asked me. 'It's just, when I woke up I thought "I can't wait to tell shay about this." And then I realised I can't tell her that.' 'Hey, babe, it's ok. You know this ring stands for a lot more than just free sex. I want you to talk to me. So if something like that happens again, say it.' I grab his hand, look into his eyes and show a little smile. He comes closer and he gives me a kiss on the cheek. 'I love you.' 'I love you too.' 'So what are we going to do today?' I ask him. 'Well, I thought it would be fun to go on a horseback riding tour.' 'Oh, yeah that should be a lot of fun.' 'Actually, we have to be there in like 2 hours and we need to drive for a while so we probably need to leave right now.'

*2 hours later*
Matt POV
We finally arrived. The sun is already going down. We see a guy standing next to three horses. We go to him and say hello, we talk a little about where we're going to ride and what we have to do. After that we both get a horse and we hop on it. For Gabby it goes smoothly, but I'm struggling a little bit. After almost falling, and struggling I finally sit on the horse and then we leave. I'm having a little bit of trouble in the beginning but after a while it goes pretty smoothly. Gabby rode on a horse a while ago so she could do it good now. We go on a mountain, ride between the trees and we see the sun go down. This is best vacation I've ever had and it's not even over yet. After a while we arrive where we started, we finish a couple things and then we get back to the hotel. This was another great day of our vacation. It's thursday now and on sunday we're going home. So we have enough time to do plenty more things.