More Drinks And More Make Up

Bret's POV

JC was trying to settle me down because I was blowing up and crying and pacing and everything. IF she did cut I will feel completely horrible for everything I've done to her. I mean i already do feel horrible but still. Luis was comforting Jessie who was crying. Suddenly  a woman bursted in. Her mom... I suddenly got very pissed off. She hates her Mom she doesn't belong here.

"What happened to my baby girl?"

"Why the hell do you care huh? You never did when you left her with that sick bastard!" I shouted.

She looked at me in shock and huffed and went to sit down next to Jessie. Jessie flinched away and went back to Luis. I started tugging at my hair as I started to have a panic attack. I sat and tried to level my breathing. But I was freaking out. JC came to me trying to calm me as he texted the rest of the bands yet again because they were all still fucking asleep.

Finally Danene picked up!!!!

Just then a doctor came in asking for me. I shot up and ran over to him.

"She had self harmed herself and passed out because she was losing too much blood." He said and I gasped and sighed. I feel like a piece of shit.

"But she is fine and awake now and should no longer experience any problems. When she feels like she can stand and walk properly she can be taken out of the hospital."

I ran back to her room and looked through her window at her looking straight ahead looking like she had no soul left in her.Maybe I shouldnt go in there. Jessie went in and dragged me in there as well. Allison didn't move her eyes or anything.

"Alli?"

"What?" She silently spoke.

"Im sorry....." She looked up and smiled slightly but looked back.

"I didn't self harm myself....."

"You don't remember?" i asked as Jessie went to her and hugged her tight.

"I swear I didn't!!! I didn't even have a razor on me!! I was looking at myself in the mirror and feeling fat and then I passed out and woke up here."

"I'm just glad I got you here though Allison you scared the shit out of me. Jessie found you in the bathroom and I got you and ran you all the way here because of traffic."

"Thats like 5 miles..."

"Adrenaline."

"Allison I want you to know I'm done whoring around. I should have trusted you babe. I'm sorry."

"Bret I accept your apology but give me some time. You were a huge douche bag towards me." I nodded and kissed her cheek.

Allison's POV

What the hell got me here? I swear to fucking god I did not do this! Bret apologized. I forgave him but I can't just let him think that he can fuck up and when he says sorry go automatically back to him. I love him but I'll need some distance.

I need to get out of this hospital. I don't know what or who did this to me but i swear I didn't do this. Wait....Maybe i got scratched by that bitch last night and it reopened or something. I shook my head as my band and the rest of TRS crashed through the door. They were yelling questions and Bret answered them all for me and then he came to lay next to me and I let him and laid my head on his chest.

Danene brought me a change of clothes and everything. I got off of Bret and tried to walk. Woah too fast. Bret came to my side and tried to help me and I felt fine. Well now I just have to get through the concert later today and I'll be fine.

"Yo when's the concert?"

"2 hour but you're not going." Luis said.

"To hell with that I am going!" I said and took the clothes from Danene and went to the bathroom by mysefl after turning down Danene's offer to help me. Im fine I just bled a lot and passed out....ok nevermind XD.

I came out and the doctor discharged me and we went to the vans. Bret wanted me to sit with him so i got in his van

"I thought you said I wasn't allowed in your van anymore?" I giggled and nudged him and he smiled weakly. Is sighed knowing things with me and him will never be the same again. Anthony texted me and freaked the fuck out on me cause he heard what had happened and I explained everything cause there were rumors that I died XD. I sent a tweet out clairfying that I wasnt dead I just passed out.

We got back to the house and I quickly went upstairs and took a shower and redid my makeup and everything and quickly and hopped back in the van and we went off to the next venue. We went there and there was this massive crowd standing there waiting for the doors to open. Oh yay that will be fun to run through XD.

We parked and one by one we ran through. Goal was to not get raped. Ha good luck Bret and JC haha. I ran through quickly giving high 5s and then someone grabbed my butt but I ran away and into the venue. Well fuck haha. Luis came behind me and then Bret...yeah Bret managed to lose his bandanna he had on his belt and his hair was fucked up haha. Everyone else ran through and Mixi got groped and Austin got his hair fucked up and so did JC and Tyler.

We went in and set up for the show and waited for us to go.

2hour later********

"Woooo! I'm drunk as fuck!" I yelled into the air when we got home The venue had a bar and I got wasted!!!!! I was dancing on the couch currently and going crazy as hell. Bret (who was sober) picked me up and carried me up the stairs as I beat on his back hard.

"let me down you human skyscraper!!!!!!" I yelled.

He threw me on my bed and tucked me in.

"I no wanna go to sleep I'm actually into some sex right now.... Hey there handsome." I drunkingly said. He rolled his eyes and went to his bed. I then got out of my bed and jumpoed on his and straddled him and began kissing his neck.

****************************************************************

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOoh shit! Do you think she did it?????And what do you think happened to Alli?

I love all of you!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Comment Vote and Share!!!!!!!!!!!!!!