Tests Determine Your Future.

It was a week later and today we were leaving Hawaii and going back home.We tried every night for a baby so hopefully we got lucky and I'm pregnant. I can't take a test till I get back to the States because pregnant women aren't allowed to fly.

We got on the plane and Bret was holding my hand as I laid back resting my eyes. I was so tired. I didn't sleep that well last night. Suddenly though I got up and ran to the bathroom. I was throwing up. Everything and I mean everything. Bret was at my side in no time worried to hell.

"Baby are you okay?!" He askdd rubbing my back. I nodded and flushed the toilet and I weakly stood and Bret helped me to my seat. I laid on his shoulder sighing as he patted my head and played with my hair.

"Pregnant? " he whispered.

"Maybe..." I said I held my stomach crawling into a ball against him. I felt nauseaous. I soon fell asleep and woke up to Bret shaking me awake. We had landed and we were getting up. I slowly stood and before i could get my bag Bret did. We walked off of the plane and I saw Jessie and Blade waiting for us. I smiled slightly and hugged them both. I told them my stomach was hurting and that on the way home we needed to stop by the store. I was going to get a test.

We got into the car and we were driving to the store as I just sat in the back seat with Bret holding me. I curled into a ball hoping that i wouldn't puke again. We got to the store and i told Jessie and Blade to go get a list of groceries. Me and Bret however walked to the pharmacy aisle. We got the most expensive pregnancy test and 2 other regular ones. Bret took it to the car so Jessie and Blade wouldnt be asking questions.

Bret found me again and we went to go find Jessie and Blade. Blade was getting bananas while Jessie was yelling at him that they were too ripe. He didnt get it. I shook my head smiling. My life is so beautiful. I hugged Jessie and told her they were fine. Blade then stuck his tongue out at Jessie for it.

We finished shopping and we all piled back into the car. We were driving home and when I saw our house I was so relieved. My home. The house that started everything. This is where my life was going to be and I couldn't be happier.

Bret got the pregnancy tests and hid them in my purse and he carried it inside. When we opened the door though we were met with both bands yelling surprise and throwing confetti as a welcome back party. I started laughing and then crying realizing i have such good friends. I swear if im not pregnant than im bipolar as fuck.

Bret laughed and wiped away my tears and our friends had planned out a dinner and everything. We all sat down and atw together sharing stories and events since the wedding.

"So how many times did you get laid?" Mixi asked. I almost spit out my water when she said that.

"Damn that much!?"she said again. I started laughing and so did the rest of the room. Luis and Mixi from what I can tell are doing pretty well together. I couldn't be happier for the both of them. Austin and Danene were feeding Lashaye who was being picky as ever.

"Good news guys!" Danene suddenly said.

"What?"

"We go into recording in a week and we can possibly get a world tour." My eyes went wide holfy fuck.

I can't have a kid and then go on a world tour. I wouldn't do that. I cant do that. Oh shit. I didn't think about this what is going to happen. Bret laid a hand on my shoulder trying to reassure me.

"Thats great!" I said pretending to be ok.

Soon after everything was said everyone left including Jessie and Blade. Me and Bret hiked up to our bathroom and i did the tests. I sat on the bed with my head in my hands. What am i going to do.

"I didn't think of this...."

"I didn't either baby but we will work through it. We've handled worse."

"I don't wanna ruin my band. They need this."

"I know baby. Like I said it will be fine."

"I can't just let you raise him or her all alone !"

"World tour is a few months max."

"Still!" I was freaking out still and what scared me more was when the timer went off to check the tests. Bret offered me his hand and I took it as we made our way slowly back into the bathroom. I looked at the tests and I dropped them looking at Bret.

"Baby, its ok we can try again..," he said rubbung my shoulder.

"No...Bret I'm pregnant."

"You are?"
"Yes!!!" I jumped into his arms kissing him repeatedly. Im pregnant with his child and we were gonna have a family together! This moment I knew we were gonna be ok.

After we celebrated we laid in our bed together cuddling and he was rubbing my tummy smiling. This is paradise. Nothing can hurt us now.

**************

Awe a little Allison is coming soon!!!
What do you guys think? Will it be hard for Allison?

Share,Vote and Show some love!!!!!!!

XOXOXO
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡