I Can't Ignore For Any Longer

It was the day we leave for tour I was soooo happy yet sad that I would be leaving Bret. He promised to call me every morning and Night. Mixi was moping around about the break up but this would be good for her. Who knows she might hook up with Ronnie XD. I got up and got ready . Bret was sitting there watching me wishing I didn't have to go even though he was excited for me. I pulled my clothes on and fixed my hair and makeup . Bret was pouting at me.

"I sorry love I'll be back as soon as I can I promise. It'll be over before you know it." I kissed him deeply and he kissed back and pulled me onto his lap as we makes out heartbeats in sync.

Then Jessie knocked on the door.

"Hey the van is here!!!" I jumped off his lap and he helped me with my bags to the van. Mixi was already in there blasting music through her head phones. Jessie was cuddling with Blade and Luis was driving and Danene was asleep on Austins shoulder.  I guess I get passenger seat. Bret lead me to the trailer and I put my stuff in there and shut the trailer. Bret took me in his arms and kissed me like I haven't seen him in years.

He pulled away and smiled and kissed my forehead and turned to go. I got in the van and blew a kiss to him. He pretended to catch it.

We drove off and I watched as he disappeared into the distance. I sighed and Luis and I started talking.

***********1st day of tour*******

L.A. California good to be back!!!

We were at the first venue and it was beautiful!! I saw tour buses from FIR and EtF and I was Sooo happy. I was walking around with Jessie and Blade and Luis to get to know the venue. 

"Allison YOU'RE FUCKING HOT!" I turned to see who shouted that and it was a fan. I was gonna reply thank you but i bumped into someone. I backed up and looked to see a shirtless man c overed head to toe in tattooes.OMFG its Ronnie.

Holy shit i ran into Ronnie Radke!

"Dude I'm so sorry! Some fans distracted me!"

"Man its fine. I was gonna yell at you to watch where you are going but then I saw it was you Allison."

"Awe thats- wait you know my name?"

"Well its kinda hard to considering your on the tour and your face is plastered on all rock magazines!"

I smiled and so did Jessie.

"Well Ronnie, this is my little sister Jessie and my lead guitarist Mixi." They shook hands and Mixi smiled extra big when Ronnie kissed her hand and then her cheek.

I smiled at them and me and Jessie left to leave them alone. Mixi needed this. 

I found the Falling In Reverse van and I knocked on it and Ryan opened it. He smiled and let us in and we met the band. Jessie  was quick friends with Jacky and even got his number to text. I got the whole bands numbers just in case I had questions.

Then Craig Mabbit walked in and noticed me and gave me a HI-5.

*******AFTER THE SHOW*****

The show was just amazing! The crowd was huge! So many fans in one place all together!

We even had a couple of Mosh pits here and there in our songs.

Now we were on our way to sign things for fans and I saw that Jessie was working hard along with Luis.

I went and sat nest to Jessie and she smiled as she quickly got change for someone. I started signing people's CDs and posters  and body parts. Danene was trying her best to sign everything but she wasn't feeling too good.

At the end we ended up hanging at the venue getting drunk well not Danene or Austin or Jessie. Mixi was carried off by Ronnie to the tour bus they had. Austin drug me and Jessie and Blade to the van when it was time to leave. Blade went to sleep and I was bouncing off the damn walls.

Then I got a call from Bret.

"Mm hellos?" I asked pressing the phone to my ear.

"Hey baby! Just wondering how you are?"

"I'm...I'm drunk Bret. But let me tell you one thing. I fucking love you you sexy motherfuckersss."

He laughed in the phone .

"Go to sleep my little angel." He replied.

"Alright smehxy." I said slurring my words and hanging up after saying I loved him and went to sleep.

*DREAMS*****

I was running through the forest nearly tripping on the roots that lie beneath my running feet. I was running from something....or someone....

*End****

I woke up to Luis shaking me awake looking worried. I was sweating like crazy and my throat burned like hell and my head hurt as well.

"You were screaming in your sleep and I had pin you down because you were fighting me....."

I gulped and realized he did have me pinned. Why was I having bad dreams? So bad I'm screaming and hurting people....

I got up and grabbed my bag and went out of the van and into the next venue we had already arrived at. Mixi stumbled out of the Falling In Reverse bus almost on q. I knew she was fine from the way she looked so I continued on with my journey to the bathroom. I looked at myself and I saw claw marks and a handprint on my shoulder from Luis to pin me down.  Something has to be wrong here.

I washed my face off and took a few asprin for my pounding headache. Forgotten By The Relapse Symphony started buzzing off my phone and I smiled and answered.

"Hello?"

"Hi sexy." He spoke.

"Hi."

"How are you this morning?"

I warred with my own conscience on the decision if i should tell him or not. No. I don't want him to be worried.

"I'm fine. You?"

"No you're not. I'm fine means something happened. What happened baby?" I sighed in the phone. I didn't want him to worry about me.

"I just have a little headache is all."

"I can see why. Remember you drunk dialed me last night." He laughed and I smiled.

"Yeah I remember. Alright I gotta  go and get ready to be presentable."

"You're always presentable. You're perfect." A tear streamed my cheek.

"I love you."

"I love you too."

I hung up and and sighed.

This dreams better stop now.

*******************************************************

Hey you guys.... I know I havent been updating. Ive been sick and going through some events that really suck. so i've been depressed. 

I love you guys more than anything! You're beautiful and carry on!

Comment, Share and Vote!!!!!!!!!!!!