My Not So Forged Hangover

Ouch, my head. Did someone turn on a drill? I try to sit up, and the room spins. Oh God; I'm definitely going to throw up. I run to the bathroom and turn on the water hoping Yamato won't hear me. Maybe I'll just lie in the floor like a rug, and he'll forget I'm here. Of course, there's an immediate knock.  I hear Yamato's voice from the other side of the door, "Yuri, are you okay?"
     "No, I'm dead."
     "I'm coming in."
     "No, I'm okay." My stomach must have comedic timing because it immediately let go at that moment, as if I could lose more...
     "Yuri, you don't need to be embarrassed. We've all had hangovers. I'm surprised you're not a pro the way you drink." I want to respond, but my stomach won't let me. Yamato gently opens the door and comes in. He wets a washcloth and gently wipes my face. Even though I'm sick and feel disgusting, my heart flutters at how gentle his hands are. "I'll always take care of you. You know I've already seen you through worse."
      "That was different then."
      "What makes it different?"
     "We weren't together yet."
     "It doesn't matter. I already loved you. I just didn't know how to say it." I blush as he presses his forehead against mine. "Let me help you to bed. Do you want me to make you some porridge and soda water?"
     I shake my head. " I just want to lie back down." Yamato nods and helps me out of the floor and back to bed.
     "Do you want me to take the day off? I don't think I should leave you alone today."
     I shake my head again. "It's your first day back, and you've taken a lot of time off for me already."
     Yamato frowns. "Are you sure?"
      I nod. "I'm sure. I just need to sleep."
      "Okay, but will you at least check in?"
     "Okay, I'll text you when I get up." I think Yamato was still talking, but my head was so heavy I couldn't keep my eyes open for another minute. Everything faded to black. When I opened my eyes it was already 3 P.M. I can't believe I slept all day. I rolled over and saw a note.
      Yuri, I left porridge in the fridge. Text me when you get up. ~Yamato
     A smile widens across my face. I have such a thoughtful man. I type a quick text, "I'm up, and feeling a lot better. I'm about to heat up the porridge. It's going to hit the spot."
      I immediately get a reply. "It's about time you get up for food. I'm going to tell the guys about my lazy housewife." I can't help but smile. I love his teasing. Before I can think to reply I get another text. "I'll be home around six."
      I respond. "Okay, I'll get cleaned up and have dinner ready." I think I'll get a bite of this porridge then get a shower. Luckily Yamato is so clean I don't have a lot to do. Maybe I'll watch some TV. Hmm, it's possible I am a lazy housewife. I hear my phone ringing, and I'm thrown out of my trance. Does Yamato need something? I look down at the screen. The caller ID says Miyu.