The Meeting

I look down at the caller ID, and it says Miyu. I wonder what she would want now. Shouldn't she be at work with Yamato? I tap the screen to answer. "Hello."
     "Hey Yuri. How have you been?"
     "I'm good. Thanks for asking."
     "Listen, I won't take up too much of your time. I was just calling to see if you had thought any about going back to work."
     "No, but I know I need to." I say sighing a little.
     "I may have found you something. I know of a preschool art program. I know you were at a high school, but I think this would suit you. Can you meet me at a cafe to talk about it?"
      "Wow that sounds great. My uncle has a bar nearby. Would you want to meet there?"
     "Actually I'm in a bit of a hurry today, but I don't want you to miss out. Can you meet me at a cafe around the corner from my apartment?"
     "Sure," I say then jot down the address. Maybe I should tell Yamato where I'm going. No it'll be okay since I won't be gone long. I wash up quickly and head out the door. When I get to the address I'm confused. I think I'm lost because all I see here is a warehouse. I check my phone, and it says this is the place. I'm about to call Miyu, and I see her. "Hey, where's the cafe?"
     "I finally got you alone." A smile comes across Miyu's face that chills me to my core.
     "What's happening right now?" I think I may be in trouble. Two very large men appear, and I start to sweat. One punches me, and everything goes black.