The End Game...

Dimitri POV
"Grab Rose!" Yelled Mrs. Hathaway. Before I could get close to rose, two strigoi jumped in front of me and started attacking me, before I could even attack I saw one of the strigoi get lit by fire, I looked back and saw Christian using his fire abilities, I had no idea what he was doing here but he was here and I was able to kill both strigoi. "What is he doing here?" Yelled Mrs. Hathaway. I did not even answer and ran to rose she was locked up behind bars and it had numbers of locks, something did not add up though, he knew we were coming but was making it so easy for us to come in, as I unlocked every lock, I heard a beeping sound, the sound came from Rose,
"Don't come close or we all die" Rose said with such little strength. A bomb I thought.
"Everyone out! There is a bomb and we are all in danger!" I yelled and order for every moroi to get out, the rest of the dhampirs stayed.
"Belikov and I will try to undo the bomb but please keep fighting strigoi by exiting, incase this goes bad" Roses mom ordered.
"Belikov, we have two options, trying to change the time on the bomb or stoping the time before zero." She said, I nodded and raced to Rose's side once we were able to unlock all the locks. We started to see the bomb, it had three minutes left, it was now or never, and so we started disconnecting cables that did not even belong to the bomb, once we got to the last four wires we tried to adjust the time on the bomb but nothing, one minute and thirty seconds left the bomb read. Roses mom and I knew that the yellow meant time but knowing Robert he probably set the bomb differently, finally I decided to cut of the blue, and that is when hell and the devil came to earth.

Strigoi jumping one side to another all jumping trying to attack us. I grabbed Rose and her mom fought and killed every strigoi in our way, I saw a few Dhampirs take their last breath and some saluted before dying in war. I knew that I would always be appreciative for them. We were able to get out of the building and get rose out safe. We were all relieved and safe, we had talked about tracing down all Strigoi facilities like this one, and as well Robert.
*****
Finally we arrived home, we took Rose to the Infirmary, she was not waking up. "Dimitri, you guys made it out safe." I heard Vasilisa say as she came inside the room. "Yes we did, she hasn't been responding, and keeps going in and out of consciousness." I said. Vasilissa touched her and starting concentrating, she looked like she was working her power but then something came to a pause and looked frustrated. "That is so weird, it is as her body does not recognize me and keeps kicking my power out" Vasilissa said. We just sat there next to Rose, little by little people started to arrive, Adrian, Jill, Sydney, Rose's Dad, and then Christian. "Christian you know that was dangerous, something could have happen to you" I said. "I know, but also I am the one who leads the moroi fighters, we can talk about it later" He answered. Finally Rose's mom came with both Aundria and Alexsandr, I wonder if they could recognize her, and would her spirit recognize them. We were all talking and playing with Aundria and Alexsandr when Adrian noticed that Rose started to move, She then finally opened her eyes. I saw her, "Rose your back" I said. She looked at me confused and said "Who are you?"

——————————————————-
Guys hate me, I know but yo girl is in college and it's a lot but I took out the time to write a chapter, I think 5 more chapters until we get to the end of this fan fiction. Thank you again, and I'm so sorry for taking like a year lol to update, but you know life happens. Any questions feel free to ask, and sorry about any errors I really don't have a lot of time to check for grammar or things and I know a author doesn't keep it that way but college is making me crazy.