The Message

I was throwing up . And then the phone starts ringing again. "Dimitri go get the phone" I said while I was stopping to throw up. I cleaned my self and quickly went beside Dimitri, "Put it on speaker. " I said to him . "Is there something wrong?" Dimitri said.

"No, for right now everything is good, sorry for interruption. But we have had reports that strigoi had attacked humans and moroi ,and even royals, and there not that far from court, like 2 hours away from court. And we need yall to come sooner, there has been 56 humans attacked and 120 moroi and about 20 royals." Hans said

"And from what family are the royals from?" I asked

"5 of them are from Ivashkov, and 2 of them died, and one guardian died, 4 of them are from Drozdov they survived but one guardian died and a strigoi run of." Hans said. So there was deaths too. And Dhampir deaths too, which sucks for us.

"Ok that's nine and the rest which families are they from?" Dimitri asked

"5 of them are from the Voda family which non of them died but 3 of our guardians died. And other 5 are from Zeklos family . Two of them died and one guardian also died." Hans .

"So 4 royals died, and 7 guardians died. You said 20 royals got attacked, but that was only 19, what other royal got attacked? " Dimitri asked, Damn he was good at math it took me a while too count the deaths and everything.

"Umm that royal survived, but there was a special message the strigoi gave to her." Hans said

"What was that message and for who was it?" I asked

"The message was 'You killed the only thing I had left, so I'm going to kill all of your loved ones, and I'll safe the last two of your love ones, and I'll make you see them die painfully and slowly, and you well live, so you can fell my pain.' And the message was for you, Rosemarie. "Hans said, in the first 8 words already knew it was for me and I knew from who it was. Dimitri gave me a fierce look that he won't let anything happen and got me by my hand.

"And from what royal family, did the strigoi give the message too?" Asked Dimitri

"Umm, from the Dragomir royal family " Hans said. And I got up there was only 2 Dragomirs who can talk.

"Which Dragomir, the Queen or Princess?" I asked yelling but the stupid phone hanged up.

"Ughh Dimitri we have to go know!" I said

"I know Roza, we do. Ill go see when we can leave. " Dimitri said getting into action.  He left and in the first time ever, I cried, all of this was my fault, only for killing Victor Dashkov. And for that I could loose all of the ones I cared for.