before the dinner

"Well sorry for waking up Evelyn, were leaving it was just a prank from Abe, oh and Adrian, Sydney, Lissa is having a dinner for everyone, well our little gang."

"Kay. I guess we will be there."Adrian said. He was rocking Evelyn and his arms, It was so sweet, I guess Im not the Little Dhampir anymore, now she is . And I finally feel free,I got rid of that nickname.

                           ******

"Do you know what this "special" dinner can be about?" I said to Dimitri, while putting some nice slacks and a white long sleeve botton up shirt, and my blazer.

"You know Roza, I wonder the same thing." said Dimitri

"Better be something good." I said.

                         **** 

We were getting our apartment when we bump into Abe and My MOM! "Mom?" I said

"Hey hun, Hi Dimitri. " she said.

"Mom what are you doing here?" I asked

"Your dad and I were called from queen Vasilisa, for important news." She said

"Lissa,mom,Lissa"  i said Lissa hated people calling her Vasilisa

"Respect,Rosemarie, it's called being respectful " she said.

"Kay,mom"

We headed down to Lissa's place, I heard the baby crying.

"Lissa do you need help?" I said while walking inside.

"Please, big time help." Lissa said

"Give me her then." I said.  She stood up from where she was sitting and gave me Adela,

"Aww little one are you sleepy, does your dad not let you sleep" i said jokingly, Christian was in the kitchen cooking and he had a lot of noise going on.

Dimitris point of view

My Roza she look so beautiful, she looked like a mother, she holding Lissa's baby was a beautiful view, I saw the patience in her, I never seen her so patient , she would have already given the baby back,but no she had the patience for her to calm Adela down, I always think what can happen if I had a child with rose, but then my image goes away for the fact that were dhampirs, I see how much rose wants a baby and I feel guilty for not giving her the one thing a woman should have.

Rose point of view

"Sshh sshhh sssh....yea she finally feel asleep. " I told Lissa.

"Wow, thank you Rose, you truly have good arms, they work for fighting and for sleeping. "Lissa said

"Haha yup i'm that bad ass" I said to her. 

"Dimitri, come here please" I said . He came over where I was standing, while i was sleeping the baby I saw him watching me I wonder what he was thinking

"Yes rose" Dimitri said

"Here take the baby into her nursery room. " I  said I gave him the baby slowly and I saw him walking away . I could see him as a father.