Our Last Night

"We got a flight at 9:00 am. Let's pack and then let's try to rest." Dimitri. "Actually I already packed everything in, well only the stuff that we got out the rest was already packed." I said. Feeling worried but still proud of my self. Being prepared already. "I have a wife who thinks ahead. "Dimitri said getting closer too me. "I always think ahead Dimitri, I always do." I said too him. Getting closer to him, when I finally got to him, his warmth comfort me, I still had the worries and everything but being with him it felt like there was nothing to worry about. "You know Roza, I well always be with you. And nothing is going to happen. " He said . He grabbed me by my waist and put his lips on my neck which gave goosebumps , he was being sexy and charming, "Dimitri we can't, we have to figure out and worry about the court and there safety. " I said feeling bad, I wanted to be with him but to many problems in my head. "We're not there, we're here and this is our last day." He whisper in my ear. "But-"

"Shh Roza, let's worry when we get there." He cut me off and kissed my neck I swear he was good at this . I couldn't stand my self and then started kissing him and taking his clothes off, he did the same. I jumped on him and then we feel into bed. "Roza,Roza" he said like he praised me. He kissed me all over. He did it with some fierce but at the same time with a delicate touch. After it was over, "I love you" he said . "I love you too." I said to him , my head was resting on his chest and he was playing with my hair. I slowly feel into the darkness of my sleep.