Breakfast Is Served!

~Andi's PoV~

~Next Morning~

I then woke up with Sweet beside me. As I moved just a bit to sit up from my position, I think Sweet felt motion and she woke up.

"Oh, I'm so sorry, Sweet, for waking you up" I apologized to her. Sweet then also sat up.

"Steen steenee steen?" she whispered to me as she was saying "It's alright. What time is it though?".

I then looked at my phone to remove the charger and look at what time it is. The clock of my phone then said "6:30am".

"It's already 6:30am, Sweet" I informed her. "What to do this early?" I said before I yawned. Then an idea came into my mind, it also seemed that Sweet also had something in mind.

"Are you thinking what I'm thinking?" I asked her. She then nodded.

"Steen steenee nee!" she whispered loudly, saying "Let's make breakfast!".

"But before we go down, let's take a bath first, okay?" I suggested her. She nodded.

"Steenee!" "Sure!".

We then took a bath in the bathroom of our room in the pokecenter. We played with the water for a while. After taking a bath, we then dried ourselves and I got changed in my normal clothes. After we got ready, we exited the room and went down to the kitchen. While we were walking to the kitchen, we firstly came across the lobby and saw Nurse Joy and Wigglytuff.

"Good morning Nurse Joy and Wigglytuff!" "Steen steenee steen!" me and Sweet greeted the nurse-in-charge and her assistant.

"Oh! Good morning Andi and Sweet! Why are you two up so early?" Nurse Joy kindly asked us.

"We two thought on preparing some breakfast for the others" I answered. "Would you like some too?" I asked them.

"I would be honored to! Thank you very much!" Nurse Joy thanked us.

"Wigglytuff tuff!" Wigglytuff said as she was saying "Thank you very much as well!".

We both nodded and left. But before we left the lobby, I needed Nurse Joy to do an errand for me. "I almost forgot. Could you please check on my pokemon? We had a game night, and some of them went into fights..." I asked her. Nurse Joy nodded.

"Sure! Just place your pokeballs here and come with me, Sweet!" she requested us as she placed a tray on the counter. I placed all six of my pokeballs on the tray, having all the slots of the pokeballs occupied. Sweet then came inside a room with Nurse Joy with the tray containing all my pokeballs.

After a few minutes, Nurse Joy, Sweet, and Wigglytuff came out of the room. Nurse Joy carrying the tray of pokeballs and Sweet was on a stretcher that was being pushed by Wigglytuff.

"All your pokemon are already checked and now healed, Andi" Nurse Joy announced as she placed the tray on the counter. Sweet the stood up as she left the stretcher.

"Steen steenee?" she asked me, as she was saying "Let's go?". I nodded as I placed all my pokeballs on my unseen belt. Yep, It's quite hidden because it was placed on my pink skirt, since it was covered by my light blue top, it was hardly seen.

"Thank you Nurse Joy. Thank you Wigglytuff" I thanked the duo.

"You're welcome!" "Wig wiggylytuf!" the two said.

Me and Sweet then rushed to the kitchen. We first went to the pantry to search on what ingredients to use. Actually, I haven't thought on what to make them... hehehe... Then I knew just what to make.