N's Discovery

~Andi's PoV~

I was taking my time on sleeping since the pain on both of my hands quite drained my energy. I still couldn't believe her... Couldn't believe Aldith... We used to be friends, but she got manipulated by Team Plasma.

As soon as I was able to wake up, I opened my eyes to see a pokemon in front of my face.

"Arf arf!" the fox pokemon woke me up. "Come on! Wake up!"

"Alright! I'm up!" I said as I quickly sat up, carrying Zorua in my arms. But in doing so, I felt quite a pain on my hands, but I hid my reaction.

"So you have finally woken up?" the green haired male said. I nodded.

"Yeah..." I replied.

"It seemed that I needed help on waking you up, so that's why Zorua is out of her pokeball" he continued.

"Oh... Thanks anyways..." Since I saw N was already dressed up in his usual attire, I decided to take a bath as well. I grabbed my bag and got my clothes and went to the bathroom.

"Sweet! Come here! Let's take a bath!" I called out to my pokemon.

"Steen steenee!" she replied. "Coming!~"

As I went inside, I locked the door of the bathroom and got undressed. I tried to remove the leather gloves that I wore, only to see that the bandages were stained with blood, again. So I chose not to remove them. I then took a bath, having a hard time since I was wearing gloves. The sad thing was, Sweet had a peek and found out.

"Steen steenee steen?" she asked me. "What happened?"

"I-it's a long story..." I tried to not tell...

"Steenee nee..." she demanded. "Come on... You can tell me..."

"Fine..." I told her while we were taking a bath.

After taking a bath, I got myself dried and changed into my clothes. I also washed the clothes that Nurse Joy lent me. It was very kind of her to help me out.

Both of us came out of the bathroom when we were done. I was carrying the set of clean clothes in my arms and placed them in my bag.

"Let's go?" I asked N. He nodded.

As we were walking, I noticed something was up with N. He was constantly looking on my hands, that were covered with gloves.

"I never saw you wearing gloves... What's up?" N asked me.

"Nothing. I just wanted to wear gloves..." I told him, it was quite true since I always wanted to wear gloves.

"Are you sure?" N asked me, looking in my eyes as he grabbed my shoulders. I shook my head.

He sighed. "You leave me no choice..." he then took my gloves off, revealing blood-covered bandages.

"I knew it... Sweet was right" he said. I snatched back my, or rather, my friend's gloves, and wore them on my hands again. Then I shot a glare at Sweet.

"So how did it happen? Sweet said that a certain someone attacked you last night?" he asked me. I have no more choice... Since N would pretty much do anything just to know what he wants to know.

I told him everything that happened last night, but I also told him to not tell anyone else, and he followed.

"So be more cautious around, N. They're looking for you" I warned the green haired male. He nodded in reply.

As soon as we finally reached the lobby, I went to the counter and saw Nurse Joy.

"Good morning, Nurse Joy!" we all greeted.