Preparation for the Day...

~Andi's PoV~

Days already passed, and yet there was still no sign of Team Plasma attacking. Now we stayed at a pokécenter for the night.

~*In dream*~

"What is this? Where am I?" I asked out of nowhere. I could barely see. My vision was all a blur. I couldn't see properly.

There was a cold breeze that flew. Cold wind was everywhere and it was freezing. I could hear voices, voices that were shouting.

"Hello?!?? Anybody?!??" I tried to gather attention from the people who were shouting. Then another breeze that flew against me. I shielded my eyes from the sheer cold, but as I removed my arms as protection for my eyes, I could see properly. I only saw thick fog that was around me.

Then I saw light that illuminated from behind me. As I turned around, I saw a huge ship, having a light beam hitting the ground. As it hit the ground, the wind got worse and colder, and sooner it stopped. The next thing I saw that the ship flew away, but this place is still covered with thick fog and cold air. It was freezing. But when the fog got thinner and thinner, I could finally see what was up ahead.

I gasped and my eyes widened in shock from what I saw. I couldn't bear seeing such sight - people and pokémon were frozen in ice.

"Why... Why? WHY WOULD THEY DO SUCH A THING?!??" I shouted out in rage. Innocent people and pokémon were frozen solid in ice. I felt a tear escape from my eye, but then felt it solidified and became ice from the low temperature around me. I fell on my knees and I let my tears flow down, which then became ice teardrops.

~*Dream ends*~

"Andi?!??" I heard someone shout. I sat up as quickly as I could. I opened my eyes to see Serena sitting beside me on my bed.

"Steen steenee!!!" Sweet cried out. "Andi!!!"

"Are you alright?" Bonnie asked from behind. I nodded.

"Yeah... I'm fine... I just had a nightmare..." I replied while stretching my arms.

"But you were crying!" Mairin said in concern.

"Hmm?" I rubbed my eyes only to feel that I did cry.

"Oh... Sorry to have make you all worry. But I'm fine now!" I said, showing them a smile. After seeing me smile, they were relieved. Then they all hugged me. At first I was surprised, but I returned the hug. It took a while before we let go of each other.

"How about we get ready for the day, Sweet?" I asked the pokémon beside me. She nodded and we both hopped out of bed and I grabbed my clothes and we both rushed into the bathroom.

"Those two are always quick for getting ready for the day..." Bonnie laughed. Serena and Mairin nodded.

Me and Sweet took a bath, brushed our teeth, dried ourselves, washed my clothes, replaced my bandages, and we were done!

Both of us stepped out of the bathroom together, me carrying my clothes. I went back to my bed and sat on it. I grabbed my bag and placed back my sleeping clothing inside, as well as the kit that I was carrying.

Luckily, thanks to Nurse Joy's medicine, my hands are getting better.

When I unplugged my phone, my phone opened as it always does, but I noticed something... The date on the clock... The calendar... The date set today...

"Uh... Guys? Do you know what date it is today?" I asked the three females.

"Hmm... Let me check..." Serena replied. She took out her PokéNav Plus and looked at the date. Then her expression went blank.