Chapter 18

Matt's POV 

I don't know that it's real or not. 

" Jenna! " See Jenna in front of me, i screaming her name but she was just walking and walking leave me alone here. I look around me, i can't see anything. White, cold, and full of smoke. So quiet in here. Running closer to Jenna. She stopped right in front of one door. Turn around and look at me. Smiling. The brightest smile i ever seen. And she opened that door, so i just followed her. 

Later everything begin to dark around me. Tried to opened my eyes, right there. I see someone i miss so much. Jenna. 

She wants to walked away, quickly i lifted my arm and grabbed her hand. She turn to me and she begins to crying and screaming.

" Are you awake, Matt? Doctor! Doctor! " 

And doctor and three nurse running towards me, check me. But i still don't release Jenna hand. I don't wants to leave her again. Not again in my life. 

The doctor making me answered all his question. My name, where is it, that i remembered all or not. I just nodded to all the questions. Now, i just wants to be with Jenna. Hearing her voice. Feel her touch in my skin. And hold my nephew in my arms. 

Everyone leave except Jenna. She was still looking at me crying, like does not believe that i am really here. Awake. Healthy. 

" Jenna... Please stopped crying. " Slowly i brings my hand to her cheek, and brushed her tears with my thumbs. 

Suddenly she grabbed my hand with both her small and soft hands. " Thank you for waking up, Matt. " 

I smiled and she replied with small peck in my forehead. I heard the sound of the door being opened loudly. And there, i see my brother. 

Derick comes to me and suddenly hug me, bring me to his arms. We always love each other, blood always stronger than anything. I tapped Derick's shoulders. 

" Congratulations. " 

" What? "

" For being a father? " 

Derick release me and looks at Jenna who looks confused too about what i am saying.

" I heard everything you said, Jenna. I am here because of you. You save me. " I explained to Jenna and Derick. 

Although i am sleep. I can still hear and know everything. Jenna will always stay with me when Derick went to company. She will read me history books. She always know what i like. And before i awake, Jenna said that i will have a nephew. And right there i see Jenna in my dream. She guide me to the door. If she was not there, maybe i am not wake up now. Maybe i still lose in my dream. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jenna's POV 

Already 2 months after Matt can going home. The doctor said, that it's very miracle Matt can healed. Matt was doing all his routine as usual. Work, exercise, and dating. I told Matt everything, about Feren was being serious with him. Feren told me that she love Matt so much. And wants to be with him. I see Matt have feeling for my sister too. I love it when i see two people i love about being love with each other. It's so beautiful life. My life was so perfect now. Rubbing to my big stomach. I am already six months now. I felt very heavy and starting to get hard to get out of bed or even stand up. 

Today we will know about the gender. Derick already waiting for me downstairs. But when i wants to wears my shoes, i can't reach it because my stomach. 

" Derick! " Screaming his name out so he can hear me. Just need a seconds, and Derick already in front of me. Still catch his breath because running. When he looks at me that i am fine, he gaze and confused.