Chapter 7

Jenna's POV

" Wake up, Jenna. " Someone rocked my body slowly. I opened my eyes and see Derick next to me laying down in bed airplane. He have his own airplane.

" Welcome to Venice, baby. " He smiled at me.

I looks around and see outside the window.

" You bring me to Italy? "

" Yes i guess that we already here. "

I am so happy he brings me to Venice. I am always wants to come here, but does not have time. I hugged Derick, he shocked at first but then he hugged me back. Stroked my back and my hair. Full of caring.

We were in hotel's suite room.

" Anything i can help, Sir? "

Derick shakes his head. The room service get out from our room after take our baggage. It's so weird all the employees here afraid of him. It must be not what i am thinking, right?

" You checked me out now, my wife? "

" This hotel was yours? "

He nodded his head that i can't believe it. The only hotel i want to come when i am in the Venice was Derick's hotel? No way.

" Be ready, i will take you looks around. " He got out from our room, maybe to his office in here. I look around. The bathroom, the design is full of glass. The bathtub. You can see me showering when you are in bedroom. And it's very cool.

Wearing my grey simple dresses. Stopped in my mid. Combine with my white heels. Used little make up for my cheek and red lipstick. Last time i look into the mirror before going out. I don't see Derick since he got out. Pressed his number but no one answered. Make my way to receptionist.

" Can you called Mr. Derick for me? " I asked the girl who looks at me jealous in her eyes. She watching me from top to bottom. Is there something weird about me?

She was calling someone maybe Derick's assistant.

" You can wait in swimming pool. "

I nodded and murmured thank you. Searching the swimming pool here is so complicated. The big hotel make me lost. I heard sound of kids giggling and water. It must be pool. Slowly i walked to the sound. I see kids playing water, happy and having fun. But someone catch my eyes. Derick was playing with them. Laughing so hard. I sit in bench waiting for him to see me.

" Can i sit here? " I lifted my head to see who was talked. Someone in his late twenty, have dimple in both of his cheeks. His blonde hair very suitable. I am just nodded because i am still amazed with his appearance.

He clears his throat to get my attention. I am looking away from him because my cheek must be red now. He knows i checking him out. But it's not my fault. He was cute enough for his age.

" Richard. "

" Jenna. "

I grabbed his hand. He brings my hand to his lip. He kissed my hand, the boy with manners.

" Nice to meet you, Jenna. " I smiled and he smiled back.

Someone hand grabbed my waist and the waters dropped in my shoulders. Derick was sitting next to me. " Baby. " He kissed my cheek in front of Richard to show him something. Maybe me.

" Derick, let me introduce you Richard. Richard, this is Derick. "

" Her husband. "

I looks at him in the eyes and Derick looks me back smirking his face. After they shook each other hand, Richard stand up from his sit. Before he left, he said goodbye to me.