Part 6,bonds

You stood there calmly with a smile on your face as you looked at them with hope in your eyes,you prayed in your heart that they would remember you and just did something,anything that would make you smile and cry in tears of joy...but...sometimes... life's a jerk.

(Chloe):um...sorry dude but who are you? (Those words...they stung you...of everything you faced in the past...nothing Hurted you than hearing one of your best friends saying that they didn't know you...you were about to leave when you heard a small voice)

(Max):Y-y/n? I-is that...really you? (Your eyes widen as you look at her,her expression...it shows that she still remembers you...after all this time...she slowly walked up to you as you just stood there...waiting for her next move...she then wrapped her arms around you tighter than you ever felt in a long time...this feeling...first you felt broken due to Chloe forgetting you...now...you felt warm...calm...happy...because Max caulfied...the girl who you enjoyed messing around with and causing mischief with Chloe...she remembered you...tears begin to fall from your eyes and you hugged her back as tightly as you could...you felt like no one would remember you...you feared of being forgotten...but thanks to Max...that fear no longer had an effect on you,you felt free...almost free...you tried to break the hug but Max wouldn't budge an inch and tighten her grip on you,did she really miss you that much...it couldn't be...she and Chloe were always closer,even though you introduced them to each other,you looked off the corner of your eye and saw Chloe just standing there with a dumbfold expression that made you slightly chuckle as she was slowly walking up to you,you looked back at Max and saw that she was looking at you back with small tears still in her eyes,you gently used your thumb to wipe her tears away as you let go of her and she reluctantly lets you go as you looked and saw Chloe just standing there right in front of you,you pouted,you didn't get it,most guys were taller than their female friends,but of course you had to be shorter than Chloe,heck even Max was taller than you and she's shorter than Chloe by an inch,man,life is strange (see what I did there?😉😊)
(Your thoughts were interrupted when you felt a pair of arms wrap around you again,you looked up,expecting to see Max hugging you but instead it was Chloe who was hugging you like a teddy bear,scared of letting go (Honestly I have no idea how tall Chloe or Max are so if you know then your slightly shorter than them both by an inch or 2,sorry😋)
(You hugged her back tightly as well...she did Remember after all...thank goodness she did...your two best friends...came back...you felt... joy...real...pure joy and happiness...it was... different but you liked it)

(Chloe):Y-y/n...is it...really you? (She moved her back but still had her arms around you as she looks at you closely with her pure blue eyes,you felt it...her fire...her strength...her...pain...even Max doesn't know yet but she will...soon...)

(Y/n):Heh,hey there Chloe,I see you dyed your hair (you reached out and gently placed your hand on her head and felt her soft smooth and slightly messy hair) you always wanted it to be dyed blue didn't you rock star? (You smiled at her as she just looked at you stunned,there was only one person that called her that,You...)
(You simply grinned and was about to let go until you felt her Tighting her grip on you as she said in a forced voice)

(Chloe):Y/n...where were you...why did you leave us...(You looked at Chloe with a shocked expression,She Remembers you...but she doesn't know why you ran or why you decided that it would be a benefit if you just disappeared...like if you were never there...it stung...but it didn't matter...you had them back...this pain you feel... you'll deal with it later)

(Y/n):I'll tell you later,I owe a HUGE explaination and I'll be more than happy to answer your questions,but first,I think we better get some sleep first...after all,I can't explain if I'm exhausted along with you two (you said with a grin as you saw them smiling too so you started walking on the tracks back to the school with Chloe and Max right beside you as Max wrapped her arm around you and so did Chloe and you did the same,wrapping your left arm around Max and your right around Chloe's,you smiled and gently laughed...weird...all your life you've been forgotten...now...you felt...wanted...you simply laughed and kept walking with them)

(Timeskip cause I don't know why😋)

(Chloe pulled over on the school as this was Max's stop,you were on the trunk of her truck with your arms behind your back and laying there with your eyes closed,enjoying the calm skies and gentle winds,you heard Max and Chloe calling you as you stood up and jumped off her trucks trunk and walked up to chloe and Max)

(Chloe): Alright so I'll see you guys later,and Y/n...don't forget,you still owe me and Max some answers (she smirked while you just grinned at her and nodded)

(Y/n):Consider it done Blue sky Chloe (You laughed at your own joke while chloe was sighing but still had her smirk) what? It's funny (you smiled as Chloe got back in her truck and she drove off and you started walking back to your dorm until you felt a hand grab your shoulder,you turned around and saw that it was Max who was holding your shoulder)

(Y/n):Is there something wrong Max? (You tilt your head to the side as she took a deep breath and said)

(Max):Y/n...I...I have something to tell you...it's...it's gonna sound crazy and I know you won't believe me but... well...i-(she was about to say when you stopped her by putting your finger in front of your lips and shushed her)

(Y/n):shh, we're both tired,let's just go to our dorms and rest,you can tell me what you want to tell me later (you gave her a tired smile with a wink and turned around to walk back to your dorm and didn't notice that that wink you gave her made her slightly blush,you looked out of the corner of your eye to see her walking in the girls dormatory,you smiled and took a shortcut and appeared in your dorm room,you flopped on the bed and closed your eyes as you let sleep take over...today...was a good day...but something nagged at you...why?...Since you were certain...you weren't the only one who saw the ash falling too...

(Done and Done,sorry for the wait,I'm actually trying to do some research and I need opinions,should I make you keep appearing with Chloe and Max or should you keep living like you were in the past,make your choice please and thank you for reading 😊🎉🎖️)