Short story, Continuation of the original

The sun shining softly as a certain (H/C) Young boy was sitting on the bench, dressed in his normal attire along with his necklace,Scarf and jacket,he sat there,eyes closed as the gentle breeze of the ocean flooded his nose...making him smile.

(Y/n):Geez...What a day...I honestly don't think they still remember me...

(Standing up,he stretched and looked up at the sky, seeing the sun set as the color was turning a soft orange)

(Y/n): oh well,maybe that's for the best (He said with a soft smile) after going through what they did... Max's timeline... Chloe's pain... Rachel's...regrets...(He softly sighed) At least...I finally did it...a timeline where everything that happened did...but...that Dirty teacher...That dirty friend killer...is gone...and Nathan getting the treatment he so desperately needed... it's all been worth it... finally...a timeline where...no course changes can be altered...no more pain...no more sadness...Mr.Price...i kept my promise...it took a while...but I did... your Daughter is safe... she's with people she can trust...(He started walking around the light tower) People who love her...as much as she loves them...How beautiful your daughter has grown...heh...Just like Max and Rachel...all three...so beautiful...worth giving up everything for...

(A soft crunch of a branch was heard as he turned around with his hands in his jacket pockets...his face turned from a soft almost sad,but happy look to a surprised one as he saw them...the three queens of trouble Making...the three causes of change...Max...Chloe... Rachel... standing before him...the judge of time...)

(All four of them stood there,confusion on both their faces as the three girls looked at the (H/C) boy, couldn't help but feeling that they knew him...Y/n was the first to break the silence,with a soft lazy smile that made the girl's hearts beat, despite them liking each other)

(Y/n): C'mon girls, don't you know how to greet an old friend? Walk forward and shake my hand.

(The boy moved his hand out of his pocket and offered it to the girls, clearly showing what he wants as the girls turned to each other)

(Max):Well I guess one of us has to do it right? (she said in her usual soft yet normal voice)

(Rachel):I don't know, "An old friend?" I've never seen this guy before in my life. (She looked at him a little suspiciously,Rachel he can understand...he hoped that at least Chloe wouldn't be that harsh...)

Chloe:Oh come on you two! It's just a fucking handshake. (Chloe said in boredom,shaking her head while smirking, walking up to the boy) There's nothing to be afraid of. (She stood in front of the boy to where his head met under her chin, causing him to look up at her,his lazy smile still present on his face as she reached and grabbed his hand,despite Max's and Rachel's Objections)

.........

(The four stood there...making absolutely no sound,only the soft rustles of leaves from the breeze as Chloe looked at Max and Rachel who had complete surprised looks on their faces before the boy started to laugh as he pulled his hand away, showing a whoopee cushion on his hand)

(Y/n):Heheheh,the Old Whoopee Cushion in the hand truck,it's ALWAYS funny.

(Chloe merely stood there, blinking before her smirk turned to a smile as she laughed along side with you)

(Chloe):Hahaha!! Oh god! Max! Chloe! This guy's Hella Cool! (She exclaimed, Wrapping her arm around his neck, causing the boy to softly smile while resisting the urge to blush)