Final Chapter,Part 2,The Promise of Time

There you were,Laying on the floor, With only a minute to live, Breathing weakly as you were staring off into the sky,A dead body laying next to you,The gun empty from the bullets and instead made your body their homes,You Started to Have Flash backs,All the good and bad memories you shared with Chloe... Max...Rachel...Each memory made you shed tears of happiness and Sadness...seeing as you were going to die alone...and you were going to see Rachel one last time.

(Y/n):(Coughs up blood and feels his eyes slowly closing) Max...Chloe...Rachel...man...I don't want to die...I still haven't...kept my...promise...(Reaches his hand out to the sky) Rachel...I'm...sorry...(You said softly as you closed your eyes and took one final breath)
The end

(You didn't actually believe I'd end it there did you?😉😊)

Or so you thought, suddenly,You breathed a gasp of fresh air and sat up
(Y/n): H-how am I not dead? (you checked yourself to see if there is any marks on you, There was,The bullet shot and what looked like a burn,You pondered on how you got the burn,When you suddenly realized)

(Y/n):(Eyes widen and Stands up,Looks towards the sky,Seeing lighting and ripples passing over and over) it can't be...How...wait...This...this feeling...(Your head suddenly Felt heavier than normal as the headache that blessed you with enhanced memory came back,pounding your brain and skull just as painful,if not worse,you Clutches your head, screaming in pain and agony) GAAHHH!! STOP!!! THIS  HURTS!!! (The pain only grew stronger and stronger as flashes appeared in your memory,Until the pain suddenly stops, Causing you to fall on one knee, Gently masssaging your head, breathing heavily with your eye flickering wildly as you looked around once more to find yourself at the lighthouse)

(Y/n):What the? How did i-(You were cut off by desperate Talking) That sounds like...MAX! CHLOE! (You immediately took of running towards the talking and Stopped only a couple of trees away from them,You smiled and were about to reveal yourself until you heard them talking about what will Max's Choice be,To go back to where Chloe got shot and keep the timeline that way,Or Rip the picture in half, Letting the storm completely destroy the town and everyone in it)

(You were Distraught,It couldn't be... everything that has been happening up until now...you knew the outcomes,you knew what to do in situations like this...but... for once in your life...you were too scared to think about what to do...is this it...? all your suffering...all the pain you beared... everything you've done for everyone...is it all going to be for nothing...?)

(Y/n):.....no....(You looked at them one last time before stepping forward with your hands in your jacket pockets and smiled lazily) You don't only have two choices Max, Haven't I told you already there's always a third? (Max and Chloe looked at you,Eyes widen with their jaws hitting the floor) hmm...those expressions... Their expressions of two people who thought they lost a friend,Well instead you got m-(You didn't have time as Two pairs of arms wrapped themselves around you, knocking you to the ground as you felt your jacket and Shirt getting wet from tears as Max and Chloe hugged you tighter than they ever did before, Nearly Choking the air out of you)

(Max):Y/N!!!! THANK GOD YOUR OKAY!!

(Chloe): WE THOUGHT YOU WERE GONE FOR GOOD YOU JERK, DON'T DO THAT EVER AGAIN!!!

(They said as tears came in stronger streaks down their faces,You softly smiled and Hugged them back just as Tightly, Feeling relief and happiness that they were Okay)

(Y/n): Sorry I worried you two,But we'll trade hugs later (You said as you teleported out of their bear hug and Appeared beside then looking at the storm with your classic lazy smile) I overheard what you two were talking about...

(Their eyes widen as they stood up and looked at you)

(Y/n):Max... I can't begin to imagine the Stress and pressure your feeling right now... nor am I going to try to understand for I can't...These choices lay before you...and that picture your holding is the one to decide it all,But like switches,There has to be one to pull it...you Max...you have a choice...Go back to where Chloe got Shot and keep the timeline as it was supposed to be and this storm will cease to exist,But lose Chloe and suffer for all your life without her by your side...or Rip the picture right now... Letting the storm Continue,Killing everyone in the town... Nathan...Warren... Everyone... Destroying the town...but keeping Chloe alive and safe...(You said as you turned back to look at them with a serious look on your face,still having your smile as your eye flashes a soft (Favorite color) glow) The choice is yours Max...I'm sure Chloe fully understand as well...(You looked at Chloe,She nods her head as you both looked at Max) Just know this...When life is strange and only gives you two choices... remember who you are...and see that sometimes...We can make another Choice...

(I'll explain why I'm late later,But as if now,Choose...Go back in time...Rip the picture...Or...Take matters into your own hands...you promised to make sure all THREE of them are alive...Are you a keeper of your word...?)