Epilogue

A/n:Appearetly a fan wanted me to make this chapter,so for that fan,here it is, Enjoy!😊

(Max):Hey (D/n)!!,Get back here!!

(Max voice was heard as she was trying to catch her daughter,who was Apparently disappearing and reappearing everywhere around the house) Chloe! Help me with (D/n)!

(Chloe): I'm kinda busy myself here Max! Get down here (S/n)!!

(Chloe Shouted as She was trying to get her son down as he was Apparently Floating around, giggling happily) Rachel! Either You help Me or Max!!

(Rachel):Speak for yourself!! Your not the only one with Problems!! Get back here (2 D/n)!!

(She yelled back as She was Trying to hold on to her daughter,only for the young girl to Teleport out of her arms and Start running around the house) That's it!! We can't keep these kids under Control!!

(Max/Chloe):We kinda figured that out-(A sound of a door opening indicated that their Beloved Savior/Husband Entered the house,with a bag filled with groceries)

(Y/n):Hipster,RockStar,R.A! I'm ba-(He entered and sees that his Three beautiful Best friends were having Trouble with their own kids) Huh...well this is normal.

(Suddenly the three girls ran up to him with pleading eyes)

(Max):Y/n!! Your back! You gotta help us calm down the kids!

(Chloe):Ever since you left to get the groceries,They haven't calmed down,Not one bit!!

(Rachel): Please Babe! We-(You quickly cut her off by flashing your Toothy white smile,making the girls instantly Stop talking as a massive blush covered their Cheeks)

(Y/n): Don't worry You three,Leave everything to me. (he softly whispered in their ears,making their legs shake as he walked up to the living room) (D/n) (2 D/n) (S/n)! Daddy's Home! (Instantly,The three kids stopped whatever they were doing and appeared in front of him)

(The kids):Daddy! You're Home!! (they immediately jump into his arms as he caught them while laughing)

(Y/n):Yes little ones,I'm home,Now why not you three go play in the backyard and let your mommies rest,And remember,no using your gifts unless absolutely necessary, Alright?

(The kids):Okay Daddy!! (They happily cheered as they went to the backyard,making you softly giggle)

(Rachel):Those kids are a handful...They take after you so much, Except for the whole lazy bit...(This made Max and Chloe softly giggle)

(Chloe):Oh please! He was the most energetic,Happy one in our group since Childhood,That's how they got their energy!

(Max):Not to mention that they found out about their abilities so easily,for y/n,It took him our School year. (They softly giggled,making you sigh)

(Y/n): Okay,in my defence...Your actually right. (they giggled once more as they Sat down on the couch together with The girls laying down on the couch while making you lay down with them, wrapping their arms around you so that you wouldn't escape) Is this really necessary,I gotta-(They glared at you,Daring you to finish that sentence)...I...have a couple hours to spare (Their glare softened as they just laid there as you started to sing a new song...This song...made them take a trip through memory lane...but without you in that life, Instead,you were an observer,a fictional being,you could only watch...and be tortured for not helping or being there with them...

(When you finished singing,you noticed that the girls have fallen asleep with tears on their eyes,you softly smiled and sighed)

(Y/n):If only this could be real...Max...Chloe...Rachel...I will always be a spectator...I cannot ever hope to hold or kiss you...no matter how much I want or try too...But...know that somehow... I'll find a way...A way pass this... Barrier...Only then,can I truly be helpful...Only then...Can you truly be Happy...

(With a soft sigh,you teleported off their arms and back to the lighthouse...looking towards the sun...)

(Y/n): Obstacles...(with your eyes closed... everything around you started to vanish, including yourself...along with the changes you've brought) I'm sorry Max...Chloe...Rachel...This is one story...That I wish could happen...I pray that...somehow...one day...I get to protect you three again...one last time...(With soft tears pouring out your eyes,you stretched your hand towards the sun,seeing your hand starting to disappear in dust) heh...they won't remember me...of our children...of our past...but...maybe...that's for the best...at least everyone's alive again....Mr.Price...i'm sorry...forgive this foolish boy...for letting your daughter endure so much pain... Don't worry... Nothing else...will harm them ever again...

(While your body starting disappearing speck by speck,you heard yelling behind you as you turned around...seeing three perfect girls with their children with them...as you softly smiled with tears pouring out your eyes)

...It's okay...I was never here...I never existed...but you three...will forever be free...I love you...Max...Chloe...Rachel... Please...forget about me...