Final Chapter,One for all

So...This is your life now, Sitting on the couch with a finished piece of homework on the table in the house that Max,Chloe and Rachel bought with your help as you laid there... waiting for them...

...

...

...
...

This is Heaven...

(Y/n):(Sleeping happily for the first time in a long time on the couch)

(While you were busy in dream Land,Three faces who you saved walked in the front door, Seeing you fast asleep, bringing a smile to their faces)

(Chloe):Oh my God,He looks so cute

(Rachel):I know,And to think...He saved us... Knowing we forgot him...yet he still helped us...

(Max):Yeah...How could someone as selfless as him possibly exist...?

(The three girls stood there, watching over your sleeping form as your phone started to ring, catching their attention and making them see who it is and their eyes widen as they saw it was a girl from your school)

(Max):W-who...is this girl...? Is she... talking to Y/n...?

(Rachel):Heart icons...? But...wait...she wants him to go out with her...but that would mean...(She was interrupted by Chloe,who had her fist clenched as she softly picked you up, holding you bridal style and sitting back down, Resting your Still sleeping head on her chest and holding you for dear life)

(Chloe):Then we just make sure this girl NEVER comes near him... He's always been there... watching over us...protecting us...It's time we return the favor.(She said as the girls nodded and looked at your sleeping face)

(Chloe, Rachel,Max):We promise Y/n... We'll Protect you from harm...just like you did for us...

(Timeskip,1 day)

You were at the entrance since school ended, waiting for the three to come get you,You could drive,but they wouldn't let you so much as take your shortcuts since after you came back from death, they've been a bit out of tune lately,making you go to places you didn't want to go...that pig house was a mess...in any case...

(Female friend):Hey Y/n! (She called loudly as you were sleeping while standing,making her sigh and look at your sleeping face) geez y/n...your lucky your too cute to get mad at...(She started blushing as she watched your lips and slowly started leaning in) j-just one kiss...

(That was until a truck horn sound was heard and she turned to see a truck and three Girls who stepped out...with clear ticked off faces as Chloe picked him up bridal style and sent her a death glare)

(Chloe):Back off,Y/n is off limits...(Max then stepped up,trying to remain nice while having a mad aura around her)

(female friend):I'm sorry,but are you Max,Chloe and Rachel? (The girls looked surprised,how did she know) Y/n told me about you three,you're all he ever talks about,well...that and sleeping. (the girls blushed heavily at this,even with everything he's put up with...he still Watches over them,it was so unfair,they wanted to keep him safe,but he's still one step ahead of them) in any case...um...(She looked down, blushing slightly) C-Can you give me permission to Date Y/n?! (She softly screamed as the girls were stunned...then got silently angry...