Part 9,Found out

As you were still in your bed,sleeping and dreaming a dreamless dream,you suddenly got up due to your eye slightly Glowing,you groaned and laid back down

(y/n):uuuuuuhhhh,Five more minutes (You were about to sleep until your eye started glowing brighter and (f/c) fire begins to erupt from your eye,causing you to sit up, rubbing your right eye to rid yourself of the sleepiness)

(Y/n): alright alright I'm up...why d-(you stopped...you felt time...being...reversed...you felt it...Max was going even further back in time... but how....her power was limited unless...she discovered a new ability...it can't be...)

(A flash of light covered your entire room and you shielded your eyes,when the light subsided,you slowly opened your eyes and looked around only to see that you weren't in your dorm anymore...you were in Chloe's home but... something was different...that's when you heard a voice that you thought was dead...that only a ghost could hear...)

(???): There's a keeper right there (You looked and you were right...it was... Chloe's father...but how...unless...Max...she must've done this...but how...and wait...if Chloe's father is here then...that means-(before you could finish your thought,you felt someone hugging your left arm and you looked to see the younger version of Chloe...gosh...she was so full of life before the accident...before she...they forgot about you...you shook your head,this isn't about you...it's about finding out how Max...wait...if Chloe's young then... we're in the past...where... Chloe's father had the accident...then...that means...you looked at your own body and sure enough,you were Young too)

(Y/n's thoughts):Man,why did I wear so much (Least favorite color) Shirts? (It was weird,your 16 year old mind in your now younger body...but...what about Max? You looked around and saw her, gosh she too looked so pure,so innocent and shy... heh...the terror trio we used to be called...the good old days...you saw Max was looking around, probably taking in all the nostalgia and finding a way to save Chloe's father...she dropped the keys in the sink and was about to talk to Chloe's father when you suddenly had a headache,it didn't hurt but it caused you to fall to the floor holding your head,making everyone in the room run to you,Chloe screaming if you was okay and Max being terrified...this headache...another vision...a moving chair...Max hanging out with cool kids...Chloe laying on her...death bed...asking Max...to kill her...no...nonono... this can't be... there's...no other way...to save him...?)

(Y/n):No...Chloe...I'm so sorry...but...i have to let this take its course...please... forgive me...(you opened your eyes and looked around to see Chloe's mother and father placing an ice pack on your head while Max and Chloe wouldn't stop asking if you were okay...heh...the only time when they cared...you merely shook your head and sat up,you looked at everyone,they had worry in their eyes,you just gave them your classic lazy grin and stood up,making them on edge as if you could fall at ant moment,you rubbed the back of your head and managed to convince them that you were fine, luckily they bought it and you saw Max and Chloe still looking at you in a worrying way, causing you to sigh and walked up to them and gently hug them both,making them return the hug)

(Y/n's whispers to Max):Be careful Max... sometimes the choices we think is right...only leads to more pain for our loved ones than they already are...remember...always picture...the butterfly...(With that said,you let them both go and smiled,making Chloe smile back and grabbed your wrist and dragged you to the kitchen,you turned your head to see Max looking at you with a shocked look on her face but shock the thought and convinced Chloe's father to take the bus instead of his car,you felt ripples in time and looked around to see it turning white,you took one last glance at Chloe and Max and smiled, but in your head...you knew you weren't ready for what's going to happen next...)

(Next thing you know,you were back in the present,but it wasn't the original present...it was different...very different...(you looked around to see where you were when you heard a familiar voice except...it sounded...soft...)