Aren't we still best friends?

Zoe's POV

Me and Alfie were strolling along the beach on a wet and cold day. Alfie had his hand locked into mine and I had my head on his shoulder.

"Should we head home little one?" Alfie asks kissing my forehead.

"Yeah it's getting a little too cold for me" I say walking back to the car.

When we got to the car I pulled out my car keys and unlocked my baby blue, vintage car that Alfie had bought for me on our anniversary.

I loved Alfie and never wanted to leave him.

--------------

When we arrived at our cosy home I jumped into my onesie. It was all white and fluffy with little googly eyes and a unicorn horn on the hood.

I jumped on the sofa with my Mac and pulled up a video I had filmed early that day with Sean and poppy.

I spent at least an hour editing it.

When I had finished editing Alfie came wandering through the living room with his shorts and a grey tank top on.

"Zoe what do you want for tea. I was thinking an Indian or something" Alfie announces scratching his stomach.

"I don't know, should we just order a pizza to share" I ask.

Alfie picks up the menu from the side and within minutes we had ordered a 12 inch Hawaiian pizza with a side of wedges and salad and to top it of, 2 cans on Vimto and cheesecake.

Alfie had sat down next to me and edited his vlog while I was catching up on Marks videos.

Come to think of it I haven't seen mark in a while. He hasn't been messaging me either. Maybe I should give him a text.

FerrisWheel🎡

Z: Hey Mark! Haven't spoken in a while! What you doing? Xx

I waited a few hours for him to reply. Just when I was about to get into bed and watch some House, I heard a ping.

FerrisWheel🎡

Z: Hey Mark! Haven't spoken in a while! What you doing? Xx

M: Zoe... I have something to tell you... 😞

A/N Hope you like the first chapter. Sorry it's short and promise it will get better. I have a lot planned.