I love you...

Zoe's POV
It had been 3 days. I hadn't spoke to Alfie. He was in Tokyo. I still opened his snapchats of the buildings and everything and liked his posts, but I didn't reply to anything he sent me. I don't feel like I could forgive him from what he did. I really want to forgive him. I really do. With our baby soon to be here and us getting married in a few week. I sat on the couch with Nala, my mac on my knee, editing a new vlog with greys anatomy in the background.
The pain began to get more mild in my side. I began to take deep breaths, sweat beginning to form.
After about an hour of this it slowly stopped. I panicked thinking I was in labour. However, when I googled it, it was apparently just Braxton Hics.
I looked down towards my stomach.
"I love you baby. I hope your okay and doing well. Won't be long until I see you! I will be able to put little tiny clothes on you. Little shoes. Push you in your pram on the beach. Let your little hand wrap around my finger. And be able to cradle you in my arms, kissing you on your forehead and telling you 'mammy loves you' before placing you down into your bed. I'm going to look after you like nobody else would" I smiled.
Nala began to snuggle on my knee near the bump.
"Your sibling will be here soon Nala!" I say stroking Nala.
"WOOF" Nala barks.

Alfie's POV
I really hope Zoe is okay. I haven't spoken to her in so long. Well, in 3 days. But it seems like forever. I love her. She's my one and only. I hope she is okay.
I message her.
A: Hey little one. I know your probably not going to answer me, but I hope you, Nala and bump are okay. I love you all. I especially love you and hope your okay. Please talk to me. I miss you xxxxxx

I waited a while. I looked at my message 20 minutes later and it said 'Read 4:32pm'. It was currently 4:31. The little 'reply' bubbles popped up to let me know she was typing. I perched up and got excited, waiting for a reply. And then they dissapeared. My face sunk. I miss her so much.

"Alfie your on!" My manager bursts threw my room.
"...okay" I say getting up.

Zoe's POV
I saw Alfie's message and almost went to reply to it. I always give in. I needed to be the bigger person here. I deleted all of the message I wrote and locked my phone screen.
I finished editing my blog and left it to upload. It was going to be at 5 today as I was busy cleaning and forgot to edit earlier so I ran overtime. I jumped up of the couch, Nala running after me behind. I went into the kitchen and took a box of frozen Millie's cookies out of the freezer. I opened them and put some on a baking tray to cook.

After about 15 minutes they were done.
I got up and put them on a plate.
As I was about to sit down I had severe back pain in my Lower back. I then began to feel the pains again.
I felt a tear roll down my cheek as the pain became to much. It was like someone was stabbing me with a million knives at once. I began to shake and dropped the plate on the floor. I heard a smash as I fell down onto the couch. I was curled as far as I could, clenching my stomach.
Was I in labour?
Was this a contraction.
I can't start now alfie isn't here.

Alfie's POV
"Thank you for being here and showing me loads of support. See you in tomorrow's Vlog! Bye!" I run off stage and run to my room. Listening to the screaming and applause. I packed up my stuff and left. As I was running I bumped into my manager.
"Alfie where do you think your going you have a show tomorrow" he says crossing his arms.
"I'm sorry, I can't do this. I have to go and look after zoe. I have to be there for her and my child and if I'm not I'm going to loose her and I can't have that. I'm sorry. I'm cancelling the tour." I barge past him and call over the first taxi I see to the airport. I get the first jet and I'm back in Brighton writhing the next 16 hours. It was now 11pm the next day and I was home.
I opened the door.

Zoe's POV
I was lying on my bed to hear the front door open. I got really worried and broke down. I heard a manly voice shout "Zoe!!!" I perched up and screamed. "ALFIE!!".
He ran upstairs and I was met with his eyes.
"Alfie" I cried.
He ran up to me and hugged me tight. "Zoe this isn't going to happen again I promise. Please forgive me. I love you. I left Tokyo to come back so I wouldn't loose you" I felt his tears on my neck.
"Alfie.... I love you" I cry. I fealt the pains again but this time they were severe. I screamed and doubled over in my bed. I grabbed the sheets the sweat began. I boiled my eyes as they were overflowing with water, the bed becoming soaked from my tears.
"ALFFFFIIEEEEE!!!!" I yell.

A/N. I updated early as an apology for missing the uploads. Shoutout goes to @mirelc for showing support and commenting on my last one. What do you think is wrong with Zoe?
Love you ❤️