Its all my fault.

Alfie's POV
The doctor stood in front of me, removing his mask and gloves. I looked at him willingly.
"So? Is she okay?" I ask quietly.
"We have finished operating on your Fiancé and we have some news..." he says concerned.
I could already feel my heart about to shatter into a million pieces.
"What? What's happened? Is she okay? How is she? How is the baby? What is wrong with her!" I began to get upset.
"Mr Deyes, Please calm down... Zoe is okay. She is just asleep at the moment in a private room. But, the bleeding and pains were not because she was in labour..." he trails off.
My heart sunk as I knew what he was going to say.
"Zoe has had a miscarriage. We are so sorry to tell you this" he announces.
My eyes feel as if they are being pricked with a needle, tears rolling down my face. My heart feeling as if someone has just got a hammer and smashed it.
"H-how? I don't have a child?" I say getting upset.
"Mr Deyes, we are so sorry. So, at the first lot of pain zoe had experienced, it was just because the baby was lacking oxygen. These pains should of been when you brought her in. Then after that, the baby had died. We are so sorry to announce this. We will bring the baby through to you and zoe so you can get at least one hold of you want to..."
"Yes please. Does zoe know?" I ask.
"No. We will tell her now" he says turning around.
"Can I tell her" I ask.
"Okay. We will be through with the baby in 10 minutes.." he says walking away.

I wiped my tears. I couldn't believe this. Why. Why us??
It's all my fault. If I was there instead of going to Tokyo I would of been there to save my child. OMG.....I killed our child!

A/N Sorry for such a real short chapter! I am going to be uploading again tonight because of such a small chapter. Thank you for the support especially from one of my number one fans. :)
Don't forget to check out Zoe's and Alfie's Vlogmas! Kind and queen of vlogmas!! Love yah! ❤️
Stay awesome and stay tuned.
Byeeeeee xx