Please Little One

Zoe POV
I woke up and got ready also getting Evelyn ready for school. It was her first day of primary school. She was in reception. We didn't start her in nursery because we didn't think she was ready.
I got her dressed in her uniform and gave her a slice of toast.

"Mummy..." she mumbles. A tear rolling of her innocent cheek and dropping onto the toast of which she had only had one bite out of it.
"Yes beautiful?" I ask her as I finish feeding nala.
"I have a poorly tummy" she moans.
"I'm sure your just hungry. Eat your toast and you will feel better" I smile. She returns the smile and eats her toast.
I went to wake Alfie up with his breakfast. I had already ate mine.
"Good morning gorgeous" I whisper sitting in bed beside him.
He rubs his eyes and smiles at me.

Alfie's POV
I woke up to the sweet whisper of my wife. My vision slowly becomes clear and I see Zoe. She looked amazing today. I couldn't help but smile.

A warm hand is placed on my thigh which causes me to sit up.
"I made you toast baby" she smiles placing a tray in front of me.
"Very elegant" I smirk.
"Well that's all I had time for. I had to get Evelyn ready for school" She says ashamed.
"Baby it's okay. I didn't say I didn't like it" I laugh as I move the tray onto my bedside table.
She looks at the time.
"Damn" she says biting her lip.
God how I loved the way she done that. She just looked amazing.
I need her.

"What's wrong?" I question placing my hand on hers.
"She starts at 9:15am and it's only 7:22am" she drones.
"So send her to bed for a while..." I whisper yawning.
"Yeah but I woke you up early for nothing now"
"You didn't. You woke me up to give me breakfast. More than any other girl would do." I smile.
"I'll tell her she can-" just then she gets cut off by a little sweet voice.

"Mummy... I was sick" Evelyn cried.
We looked at her to see sick on her jumper.
"I will ring school" I say as Zoe gets up.
"And I'll get her in the shower and clean up" Zoe says. I didn't want her to leave but we have a child which means we needed to take her in front of our love life.

Anyway, I reached over to grab my phone and dialled the schools number.
"Hi is this Mrs Odie?" I ask.
"Yes? Who is this please" she asks.
"I'm Evelyn Deyes dad, Alfie."
"Oh yes. The new comer in reception. Is there a problem?"
"Yes. Evelyn will not be into day." I reply.
"Reason?" She asks.
"Threw up everywhere" I reply eating my toast.
"Okay thank you Mr Deyes. Have a good day and may she get better soon"
"Thank you, have a good day." I reply putting the phone down.

I finished eating my toast and then went to clean my tray.

Zoe had put Evelyn to bed and cleaned the sick and plates up. Also showers Evelyn. God she does so much.

It was 10am and as I made the bed I smelt a strong smell of cleaning products. Zoe had been cleaning.
After cleaning the room and checking on Evelyn I went into our room and sat on the bed. I had a text.

Poppy is it okay if we come over later x
Alfie yeah okay see you soon x

I locked my phone and left it on my bed.
Zoe came in just fell on the bed like a starfish.
"You okay little one?" I question as I lay on her back. I nestled my lips near her neck and she giggled as my voice tickled her neck.
I placed little kisses as she was on her phone.
"It's been so busy and it's only 10:30am." Zoe sighs.
"It's okay your day will pick up" I say.
"How do you know" she asks.
"Because I can Make it happen!" I say jumping up and rolling her over.
"Oh yeah this is coming from Lazy Alfie" she giggles as I hover over her.
"Excuse me. I'll have you know I have cleaned the room today"
"Well yes but that's new" she giggled. She wraps her arms around my neck.
"Your talking to the person who made Evelyn happen" I say.
"And..."
"And you know what that includes. ALOT of hard work on my half. I done most of that" I say.
"Oh okay Alfie. Not that I didn't like that, but I Done most of it" she grins.
"Oh really?" I say.
"Yep" she smiles with pride.
"We will see" I smirk.

Our lips are locked and begin to move in sync. We were kissing for a good 10 minuted and then Zoe was pulling on the roots of my hair. We removed our clothing and she stopped and glares at me. I sit up and grab the protection.
She smiles as we resume.
And that's how I made her day better.