There are other ways...

"Why not?" I ask moving my hands from Alfie's. I put my Mac on the table.
"Because were not. I love you so much baby but I can't do this for you I'm sorry." He says.
I sigh. I can't believe this is actually happening to me. I resume editing, trying not to remember what just happened.
It runs through my mind like a million tiny jaggers.

I couldn't leave it at this, so I put my Mac back down, after all, all I needed to do was upload it.
I checked the time, it was 2:35pm. Evelyn finished at 3.

"Alfie" I say.
He looks at me.
"Yeah?" He questions.
"I want to know why we can't have another baby" I ask willingly.
"Zoe-" I cut him off.
"No alfie let me finish. Im married to you. We have a beautiful daughter. And I need to know my life is going somewhere. And i want another child. I know it sounds horrible and selfish of me to say this and not listen to your thoughts Alfie but do you not think it would be nice for Evelyn to have a brother or sister?" I question him.
"Little one, I want that too. Of course I want Evelyn to have a new brother or sister but-" I once again cut him off.
"But what do you not want that enough because if you don't then-" at this point Alfie got annoyed and cut me off.
"Because I can't make babies anymore!" Alfie shouts standing up.

My heart sinks.
"Wait...what?" I whisper standing up.
"A few week ago I was thinking about having another child so I went to the doctors to check I had no illnesses or anything wrong with me. So I had a body and fluid check and it turns out my fluids aren't active to make a baby" Alfie says.
I lock my hands into his and look him in the eye.
"Gorgeous why didn't you say?" I ask him.
"Because you kept interrupting me" Alfie sighs.
"I'm so sorry Alfie" I say looking down.
"No it's okay don't be. I'm sorry I can't provide you with any more babies" Alfie whispers.
"There's other ways" I smile.
"I guess your right" he smiles back.

I stand on my top toes and we make out, I run my fingers through his hair, gasping for air as we part our kiss.
He goes back to kiss me, slipping in his tounge, our tounges fighting for dominance.

"Jump" he mutters into the kiss.
I do as told and jump as he lifts me to the couch, continuing our make out.
Alfie try's to unbutton my checkered top but I stop him.
"I have to set off to pick Evelyn up in 5 minutes" I mumble.
"Okay" Alfie says giving me one last, perfect kiss on the lips. He gets up and sets mine and his videos to upload, his first then mine.

It's now 2:56pm and we are waiting in the lounge room of Evelyn's school. At 3pm the doors open and we go in to collect her. On the way down me and Alfie had bought Evelyn a designer friend doll with a full set off clothes and a DF wardrobe to go with it.
We kept it in the car so when she got in, she sees her toys.

Evelyn runs out of the room and jumps up into Alfie's arms.
"Hi Mummy! Hi daddy!" She screams. We watch as all the other parents collected there kids.
Evelyn had a big smile on her face.
I took her lunch bag and her pictures she had painted as we all walked out to the car.

"Did you enjoy school" Alfie asks.
"Yes I did! It was really fun, b-because my new friend Emily and me had to do phonics and we had to read the letters and the sounds and then we played mummy's and daddy's and I painted the pictures for you" Evelyn smiled.
"Why don't we invite Emily to come for tea one day?" I ask Evelyn.
"Yeah!" Evelyn shouts.
"Can I go on school dinners because my friend is on school dinners" Evelyn asks as Alfie puts her down. Evelyn runs to the park and me and Alfie follow.
"Yeah if you want" I smile.
Me and Alfie watch as she plays on the park.

It felt so surreal that there wasn't going to be another child that is actually mine and Alfie's.......

A/N... The picture at the top is actually taken of me and my new baby sister to show the love and infinity between me and her and the love and infinity between the little family.