Alone.

A/N Oh my God! Thank you guys so much!! Just 2 days ago my story was on 300 and something reads and I'm almost on 500! Last nights chapter had gotten 12 views. I love you all so much and I'm glad you guys are enjoying it. Hope you enjoy this chapter too!

It has been 2 week since Alfie had told me he couldn't provide me with any more babies.
I still didn't understand how it happened but it's natural and I had to get my head around it.

It was Sunday. Me and Alfie had planned a little holiday to Rome for a week. I know it sounds like a quick and short holiday but we didn't really want to disturb Evelyn's education so we choose to do it on the half term which starts this Monday so we will already be there.

Evelyn doesn't know where we are going, all she knows is that today is a completely normal day.
She was playing with her new designer friend doll that we bought her for being brave on her first day at school. She had dressed it all up and she takes it everywhere.

I was just checking that everyone's suit cases were packed and ready, we had to set off to the airport at 3pm as we were on a night time flight to arrive in the morning there.
Evelyn didn't understand why we were packing and just thought I was doing the laundry.

"Alfie where's Evelyn's swimming costume?" I ask rushing around to finish everyone's cases.
"You have it" Alfie panicks.

It was now 1:30 and we had to go and drop nala off at Amanda's with buzz.
And that would take us to at least almost 2pm plus an hours drive to get to the airport.
Our flight leaves at 3:30pm.

"I found it!" Alfie shouts as he grabs it off of the radiator.
Alfie double checks his suitcase and zips it up ready to go. He grabs his wallet with his Romanian money in and his phone and starts loading nalas things into the car.
I finish mine and Evelyn's and grab my Romanian money and phone, carrying Evelyn's suitcase to the trunk of the car.

I get nala and strap her in with her doggy Belt in the car, grabbing Evelyn's designer friend suitcase and telling her to put the clothes in it.
Evelyn does as she is told. Meanwhile, I have to finish getting ready.
-------
It was now 3:30pm, we were sat on the plane, relaxed after our busy morning.

"Mummy why are we on a plane?" Evelyn asks as she plays with her doll.
I figured this would be an okay time to tell her.
"We are going on holiday" I smile.
"Yayyyy!!" Evelyn shouts making the rest of the passengers stare.

Evelyn was sat next to the window, Alfie on the isle seat and me in between them.
I put frozen on the mini TV for her as me and Alfie talked for a while.
----
It eventually hit 11pm and Evelyn was asleep as were most people on the plane.
Me and Alfie were whispering to each other as I cuddled into him.
He tapped his lap and so I got up and sat on his knee, wrapping my arms around his neck, making out with me.

After about an hour I was found watching the purge with Alfie on the mini TVs. After about half an hour Alfie fell asleep. I looked around to see a family. With 3 kids. All of the kids were sleeping on each other, cuddled cosily.

I looked over at Evelyn to see that the only thing she was cuddled into, was her doll. It broke my heart.
I wrapped my arm around Evelyn, resting my head on hers. Before I knew it, I had fallen asleep.

A/N Vote if you think Evelyn should have a sibling. ⭐️

---------