Alfie i have good news!

Zoe's POV
I stared in amazement at the result.
I shouted. "Alfie!!"
Within 5 seconds Alfie had already burst through the bathroom door.
He looked at me.
I stared at him in the eyes and moved closer.
I let out a smile.
"I'm pregnant!" I cry.
"Oh my god Zoë that's amazing!" He says with joy. He pulled me in for a big hug and kissed me in the lips. I felt a tear roll down my neck as he was hugging me.
"I love you zoe" he whispers.
"I love you too Alf" a tear rolls down my cheek. I couldn't believe I was pregnant. Right now, I have a growing human inside of me. I'm carrying someone who is going to be in this world in 9 month time.

--------------
After tea.
--------------
Zoe's POV
I rang up the hospital to make an appointment at lunch time. I have an appointment tomorrow at 9:40am.
I was nervous to bring up this child as my own because I felt like I wasn't ready, but on the other hand I feel totally responsible and am looking forward to meeting him or her. After I finished washing the dishes I walked into the living room to see Alfie slouched on the sofa with Nala cuddled beside him and his mac on his chest. His mouth was open and he was snoring. I smirked and shook my head. I checked the time an it was only 8:30pm.
I sat down quietly on the couch and put the telly on to watch a Christmas movie. After about 5 minutes of watching the movie I got a little to comfortable and fell asleep. After all, it was a big day for all of us.

After about an hour of being asleep I felt loads of wet kisses on my cheek. I rubbed my eyes while giggling.
"Nala stop it hahaha" I laughed.
I opened my eyes to see an Alfie.
"Oh thank you" he laughs.
Alfie was hovered over me. His arms either side of me propping himself up. I put my hands on his chest and looked him in the eyes.
"Sorry babe!" I laugh.
"It's okay" he says smiling.
I looked over to the telly to see it had went on standby.
"Alf what time is it?" I ask.
He gets up and checks his phone on the other end of the couch.
"10:35pm" he says crawling back over to me.
He resumes his position.
"Uggghhhh I better get off to bed then..." I say putting my arms over my head stretching.
He grabs my hands at the top of my head and holds them into place and smirks.
"Can we not give kisses first??" He asks.
"Alfie I'm tireeeddd" I moan.
"Quick kisses" he says giving me puppy dog eyes.
"Okay" I sigh and smile.
"Yesssss!!!" He says with a grin.
I yawned as he leaned down to kiss my cheek again. While he was kissing my cheek I placed a few little kisses myself on his neck. I felt his hand let mine free as his hand went onto my cheek the other one on my stomach. He then began to kiss my neck for a while and I was about to doze of to asleep.
"And one for good luck" he says as he places one brilliant kiss on my lips.
I kiss him as well and then get up off the couch.
"You coming up?" I ask as I grab my phone and turn off the TV.
"Yeah" he says grabbing his phone and turning off the lights and locking doors and windows as Nala follows us upstairs.
We put our phones on charged and just fell right asleep as we jumped into bed.

A/N Thanks for 109 Views I can't believe it!!
I happened to realise that my views have went down as my story progresses and the most viewed chapter is 'One up and One Down' (Chapter2). However I am just doing this for fun and hope it picks up for you guys. Also, check out my other book about Mark Ferris and also on this book, its going to progress I have good plans and one is on the next chapter I think!! Thank you for those who follow me and vote for the chapters in the book! It makes me so happy to know you like it. I apologise if I don't upload much I am very busy and try to upload as much as possible. Thank you! I'm also going to be doing shoutouts for who follows me and or votes. So this weeks shoutout goes TOOOOOOOOOOO
katenaylor008