Chapter 1: Truth or Dare?

Haeji's POV

It's been years since me and Chan had been close. We lost contact with each other after he moved to Australia. But now he's back. But... Why is he different?

*Ring! Ring!*

My clock started ringing so I smashed it. Damn you alarm clock. I hopped out of bed and walked downstairs. I smell Bacon~ I walked to the Kitchen and found Mom.

"Mom, is that Bacon?"

She smiled and nodded. "Tell your sister, breakfast is ready."

I went back upstairs and smashed the door open. "Breakfast is ready!"
As I opened the door, I saw my sister playing with Barbie Dolls. Wtf, she's 14! And she still plays with dolls!? I covered my mouth preventing myself from laughing. She frowned and hid the dolls.

Downstairs, we started to eat. "Oh and Haeji, how's school?" Mom asked.

I smiled, "It's good! School has been pretty easy."

Lies.

"Are you sure?"
"Yes! Ofcourse!"

More lies.

She stopped eating and smiled at me. "If everything is fine then. You won't mind if I'd invite Chan to a sleepover with your friends and his friends?" She smiled widely.

As I was drinking my hot choco, I choked. "W-What!?"

She frowned, "You look like it's a bad idea.. But you two are close right? So why not have a nice sleepover!" She dialed Mrs. Bang's phone. "Hello! Long time no see. I was wondering if Chan would like to have a sleepover together with my daughter and his friends! ... Really? ... Okay then!"

I widened my eyes. No! This can't be happening! "M-Mom...?"

She smiled widely. "Chan's Mom agreed! Okay then, sleepover at 8pm. Have a nice day sweetie~"

This can't be happening! God, Oh please wake me up from this nightmare!

***

"What!? Chan and his friends are coming!?" Reena asked, surprised. "So like... Is Jisung gonna be there?"

I glared. "Seriously? Jisung?"

"Wait so, Hyunjin will be there too right!?" Nikki asked, smiling.

These two are seriously out of their minds!

Suddenly, I felt a tap on my shoulder. And there, I saw Chan. He was glaring at me. He looks mad.
"I never wanted to go to your stupid sleepover, but my Mom insisted me to."

I groaned. "I never wanted you and your silly friends to come, but my mom forced me to."

He lifted an eyebrow. "Oh? Now we're even." And walked away.

AFTER SCHOOL. School is finally over, which means the sleepover is near. It was supposed to be me and my friends sleepover, but THANKS SO MUCH MOM for inviting that jerk.

I walked alone. I felt someone following me. I turned around but no one's there. I glanced back and--

"BOO!"

I screamed and fell on my back. "Ouch!" I looked up to see Chan. I glared at him. "You stupid jerk!"

He laughed. "You should've seen the look on your face!"

"YOU LITTLE-!"
"Oh no..."

He ran and I started chasing him. He stopped at my house and knocked. I grabbed him, "YOU-"
But then we fell on top of each other, making it an awkward position. Our faces were inches apart. We just stared at each other. Then the door opened.

"Oh my..." It was my Sister.

"It's not what it looks like!" I stood up and Chan stood up aswell. I looked at him and he's face was red. Wow, I never saw Chan like this before.

***

As we walked in, Chan's friends were here and my friends aswell. "Where were you two?" They asked.

We just stood there silently. 1 minute of awkward silence. I decided to break the silence, "Okay, why don't we introduce ourselves since we don't know much about each other...?"

Everyone nodded and we all sat in a circle. Chan decided to speak, "Okay so as you know I am Chan. And this is Jisung, Hyunjin, Minho, and Felix. The others didn't make it since they all had dinner plans."

We nodded and I spoke, "I am Haeji, and this is Reena and Nikki."

"Nice to meet you." We all said.

Felix brought a bottle and thought, "Hey! Let's play... Truth or Dare."

Everyone was interested in this game. Well, except me. You never know what dares might come. Even if it's really dirty, or illegal, you have to do it.

"Everyone will join, to make it fun!" Oh no... I'm doomed. "Once you're in, you can't get out. Tell the Truth, Do the dare, and if not, the punishment will come." Felix explained.

Chan felt curious, "What's the punishment?"

Felix suspiciously looked at all of us. "We're going to cut your hair 'till you're bald, and then you're out of the game."

This is intense... Is he serious!?

He started spinning the bottle, and it landed on Reena.

"Truth or Dare?"

This will be a long night...

(A/N: Hello~! Thanks for reading! Chapter 2 will be out soon! Don't forget to vote and share!)