Chapter 14: Dating War

Haeji's POV

"Stop splashing me!" Nikki said, cheerfully.

After the whole blah blah situation that happened, we decided to go to the Pool and have fun. For some reason, me and Jisung ended up together. I mean, it's okay. Atleast CHAN IS HAPPY WITH THAT STUPID-

"Haeji, Stop spacing out. What is wrong with you?" Nikki looked at me confused.
"Spacing out? Oh haha. I was thinking about... Something." I smiled.
"Sure..." She glanced to her left, "Look! It's Jisung! And he brought Ice Cream!"

I ran to Jisung and grabbed an Ice Cream. "Jisung! Where did you get this Ice Cream?"
He looked at me and smiled, "I bought it for you."
"Awww, thank you!" I hugged him.

Suddenly, I saw Chan and that... Bish.

"Chan! Let's go swimming!" That Bish said.
"Sure." Chan replied but then looked at me and just look away after.

For some reason, I was hurt there. He just ignored me.

Chan's POV

I saw Haeji hugging Jisung and I just Ignored it. I mean, I don't care about them. I'm not jealous or anything, I'm just mad for some strange reason.

"Chan~" Reena went near me. "Oh my... Jisung and Haeji and are together now!"
I rolled my eyes. "Yep."
She giggled, "Since Haeji is dating Jisung, do you think we should date too?"

What the... Wait a minute. I had an idea.

"OH SURE REENA. I WOULD LOVE TO BE YOUR BOYFRIEND!" I shouted.

Reena's smile widened, "Oh my! This is all so sudden! I love you Channie~"

What the hell did I just do!?

Haeji's POV

"OH SURE REENA. I WOULD LOVE TO BE YOUR BOYFRIEND!"

I rolled my eyes and ignored what he said. Jisung looked at me. "Haeji. Are you sure you are okay dating me? I mean, if not we can just be friends."

I felt bad for Jisung. I don't want him to be sad. I just need to fall for him and that's it. "No! I'm really happy that I'm dating you. I feel like the happiest girl on earth!" I smiled.

He smiled too.

***

NEXT WEEK. I was happy to meet Jisung. But... I still can't get the feeling that... I can't fall for him. It's been a week since we've dated. I like him. But, not the like kind. I want to fall for Jisung. But I can't. Chan never talked to me. Chan was bussy with Reena. I don't think I can live like this. I think I'm falling for Chan more than Jisung. I just need to try harder and forget about Chan.

"Class is dismissed!" The teacher said.

We all walked out of the classroom and headed to the Cafe. Well me, I just walked around the hallways. The hallways makes my stress go away. As I was walking, I bumped into Chan.

"Haeji.." He said.

I turned around and closed my eyes. Seeing him makes me want to cry. Suddenly I felt a hand grabbed mine.

"Let go!" I said. "Don't touch me!"
"I won't let go!"
"JUST STAY AWAY!" I pushed him. But he just went near me and slam his hand on the wall cornering me.

He looked at me straight in the eye. "How long will you do this!?" He said.
"Do what!?" I asked.
"Don't be stupid! I know you don't actually like Jisung! I know! Because I know you more than anyone else!"
"I like him! I love him! Now move and go back to your stupid girlfriend and stop messing with others boyfriends!"
"Don't talk back to me and talk about my girlfriend!"
"Don't talk to me and talk about MY BOYFRIEND."

He just made an angry expression and just walked away. While hearing his footsteps fading away, I sat down on the ground crying.

"I don't want to cry. But why am I crying?"