Chapter 5: Amusement Park

Haeji's POV

It was a Saturday morning. The sun was the bright and everything was peacefu-

*Zzzzzzzzzzzz* My phone rings.

==================
Get ready, we're about to leave
-Jerky Chan
==================

Well... Not so peaceful.

I just remembered that we were supposed to go to the amusement park with our friends. I quickly took a bath and wore a blue sweater and black shorts wity Running Shoes. I tied my hair into a ponytail and curled the ends a bit. Why do I feel like I'm doing this just because of a person? Hmmm... Maybe I just love dressing up. I walked downstairs and left.

"Bye mom!"
"See you dear!"

***

After reaching the Amusement park, I saw Chan, Jisung, Hyunjin, Reena, and Nikki waiting for me infrint of the entrance sign. "Hey guys!"

They all looked at me and approached me. "What took you so long?" Reena asked.
"Sorry, I forgot." I apologized.

"Anyways, since I'm dating Jisung we should all go on pairs!" Reena smiled.

I was glaring at Reena hope she changes the plan. "I'll be with Nikki then." Hyunjin grabbed Nikki.

"Oh great, thanks ALOT guys." I said sarcastically.

"We'll meet infront of that Hotdog stand by 5pm, arraseo? (Alright?)" Reena said and we all nodded while we part our ways. While I was with Chan, he wanted to go to the Rollercoaster.

"Are you sure you're okay with this?" I asked scared.
"Aw, is Haeji scared?" He asked while mocking me.
"Aish you-" I just sighed.
"Kaja? (Let's go)" He grabbed me and took a seat. HE TOOK ME AT THE FRONT SEAT... As much as I hate Chan, I HATE Rollercoasters.

The Rollercoaster's starting... My heart was beating fast. As we were going up, I screamed, "GET ME OFF THIS THING!!!"
He laughed, "Relax and have fun."

We were at the very top and by any minute we'll fall-

"AHHHHHHHH!!!" I screamed. And guess what? I didn't like it! I hate this!

Chan's POV

I laughed at how Haeji's so scared. When we were going down, she screamed, almost crying which made me a bit worried. Without thinking, I held her hand and said, "If you're scared, just hold on to me."

She held me and closed her eyes.

It was finally over. She was still closing her eyes and holding on to me. "Hey, it's over." I told her.
"It is?" She said. She let go of me and stood up. "Phew!"

Haeji's POV

I just realized I held Chan's hand during the whole ride. I turned red and hid my face. Goddddd why must this happen!!!

"Hey, let's go to the Haunted House!" He insisted.
I looked at him, "Oh sure. That, I am not scared of."
"Hah, me too." He acted brave.

What an idiot.

We went in the Haunted House Walkthrough and Chan was trembling. I thought he wasn't scared? Suddenly, a ghost popped up and Chan screamed. "Whoah, chill! It's just a person!" I said. "I thought you weren't scared?"

He replied, "I-I'm n-not!"
I laughed, "Aish, let's go."

Chan was so near me cause he was so scared. It was almost the last part of the walkthrough. I feel like there's one more jumpscare. Suddenly, a ghost kid popped up making Chan scream.

It was so dark when suddenly I felt someone hugging me. "Please... I can't take it anymore!!!" He was hugging me so tight that he was so near me. "Just... Relax and have fun."

I guided him out of the haunted house without anyone scaring him. He looked like a kid which was kinda cute. As we were out, he sighed. "Thank God! Now, let's get something to eat."

One thing I like about Chan is that, he pretends like nothing happened. I smiled and caught up to him while eating a cheese dog and cotton candy and tried out a few rides.

Today, it's like me and Chan were a different person.