Chapter 3: Hate You

Chan's POV

"Yah! Where's my uniform!?" I frustratedly said.

"Chill out Chan, it's there." Mom pointed out on my table.

"O-Oh... Sorry..."

"It's okay son."

***

AT SCHOOL. I'm so frustrated. This stupid dare is the reason. Dating Haeji? Wow. Okay so, she's mean, annoying, and horrible! She's just- Aish.

Walking in class, I had to sit beside Haeji. "Hey... Haeji...."

"Hey." She said, not making eye contact.
"You better make this dare legit, cause once this is over, I can finally rest in peace." I whispered.
"Oh yeah? You think I like this dare? Well guess what? I Hate It."

"Fine, bully your girlfriend! That's all you want right!?" She said angrily.
"Oh yeah? You know what? Fine. Since you're my girlfriend, you have to do EVERYTHING I say."

This will be fun.

Haeji's POV

This stupid jerk is getting me nowhere. God, I hate him.

"Go buy me a drink." He said.

"Okay, SIR BANG." I glared at him and went to a small stand. "Aish." I bought a drink.

"You look frustrated."

"Because I am- Wait..."

I turned to see who it was. It was Felix. "Hello, Haeji!"

I fakely-smiled, "Felix... Aish. This day gets me more frustrated."

He frowned. "I'm sorry, please forgive me." He told me with some aegyo.
"Aish aish, don't do that!" I said.

He laughed and grabbed my hand, "Haeji...."

"H-Huh?"

Chan's POV

"What's taking her so long?" I mumbled.

Looking through my right near the stand, I saw Felix and Haeji having fun. And then Felix grabbed Haeji's hand. WAIT-

Haeji's POV

"Hands off."

I turned to see... Chan. He grabbed my shoulder and pulled me. "Don't touch her."

I was dumbfounded. "What?" I mumbled.

Felix smirked, "Why? Huh Chan?"

Chan snapped out of what he was doing. "I- I- mean-" He suddenly pushed me away. "I was talking to the drink Haeji was about to give me." He then snatched the drink and drank it. "Yep, do not touch this."

That. was. weird.

***

AFTER SCHOOL. The rumour started spreading about me and Chan dating. "Aishhhhh."

I saw Chan leaning against the wall. Wonder what he's doing. I just walked passed him.

"Yah! Haeji-ya!" He called.

I turned around. "Yes?"

"Let me bring you home." He smiled.

So Fake.

"You don't need to do this. It's just a dare, stupid." I hate this guy.

"Welp, if that's what you want. Felix forced me to anyway but if you don't want it's fine by me. Bye~" and he walked off.

This guy.

Walking in the dark at night off to my house, I felt someone grab me.

"Don't move." A person with the smell of alcohol said. "Give me all your things!" He gripped onto my body like a snake 'till I can't move.

"Hey! Move!" I screamed, trying to get out but can't. "HELP!"

After that, bit by bit, my vision started to get blurry... Then I heard a voice.

"LET GO OF HER!"