Chapter 21: THE END!?

5 years later...

It was the last day of school and we will all graduate. We will now go to work like grown ups. We will now teach others. We will now find jobs.

Oh hello. I'm Haeji. 25 years old. It's been years after the incident... Me and Chan were together for 2 years when suddenly he got hit by a car. It was the worst day of my life. But I decided to move on.

"Haeji!" Nikki called.
"Yes?"
She jumped, "Ready for graduation?"
"Duh!"

We smiled and ran into the feilds to the Ceremony. We sang songs, there was even a little program held.

*Time Skip*

After the Program, there were the awards. I was awarded as the most active person in school. I felt happy. I looked at my parents as they smiled at me tearing up. But at a distance... I saw someone familiar...

Chan...?

"Ms. Haeji?" The principal called.

"Sorry, uh yes?"
"A speech?" He gave me the mic.

I held the mic up to my mouth and spoke, "Thank you all for supporting me. To my parents, I love you. To my friends, thank you. I hope that other people could be happy, and would be the best they can be... Thank you." I bowed down thing about Chan... I closed my eyes preventing from crying...

***

At home, I sat on my bed. The memories we had. Have I really moved on? The one I saw earlier, he wasn't Chan, right? Maybe it was just an illusion...
I decided to go out with some fresh air. I wore a tank top, shorts, headphones, and White shoes.

I jogged around the neighborhood while listening to 'Clap by Seventeen' With my feet moving around. But then suddenly I bumped into someone and fell on the ground feeling some heat on my toes and when I looked at my shoe... It was covered with Coffee!

"My shoes!" I stood up to wipe them off. What's your big deal?" I took a glanc eat the guy who spilled coffee all over me and... He... No way... He looks like... C-Chan...

"I'm so sorry! Here! Tissues?" He gave me a tissue as I wipe them off.
I looked at him one more time and asked, "Chan?"

He looked at me weirdly, "How did you know my name?"
"Y-You don't remember?"
He made a confused face. "Who are you?"

I'm too stupid. "Sorry, I thought you were someone I might know... Sorry, bye." I jogged away. I went back home and cried. Why does that Chan keep showing up? I can't focus on anything... I should've saved him...

(A/N: Heartbreaking I know! What will happen next?)