Chapter 12: More than Friends

Haeji's POV

"What?" I was confused for a while.

"I said I-"
"Haeji!" Before he could finnish, Chan called me. "Please. Go. To. The. Resort. With. Us." He gave me an invitation with Reena's name on it.
I asked, "She invited me?"
Chan nodded, "Also Jisung so... Everyone's invited. Please come. You never know what she'd do without my so-called GIRLFRIEND."

"Right..."

***

TOMORROW. I packed my things. I put on my loose shirt, my shorts, and slippers. I grabbed my sunglasses and put my hair into a messy bun. I walked out of the house. "Bye Mom!"

I walked to the Bus where we'd all meet. I saw Reena from afar clinging onto Chan's arm again. "Aish."
I walked over to her. "*Coughs* Excuse me?"
"What? He's just my friend." Reena smiled. LIESSSSSSS
I grabbed Chan, "Mhm yeah sure, WHATEVER."

"Jealous?" Chan asked, smirking.
"N-No. Why would I? I was just uhm- acting."
"Sure..."

We all headed to the bus and ofcourse Chan sat with me. Jisung and Minho were infront. The others were at the back. (Minho will still be in this story even tho he was eliminated. HE IS STILL IMPORTANTTTTTT)

Jisung's POV

"Hah! Good thing we were invited. I really wanted to get out of the house." Minho said while slowly closing his eyes.

"Yeah. Good thing." I took a peek of who was behind me and there, I saw Haeji and Chan. Don't worry. Like they said. It's only a dare. I still have a chance.

It took us an hour to arrive at the resort, Everyone was fast asleep. Behind me I saw Haeji fast asleep too. She looks pretty. I just realized how stupid I was, to fall in love with a jerk like Reena at that time.

We finally arrived and I woke everyone up. We all went down and saw the beautiful resort. The pool was huge, beside the pool was a beach. The Hotel was amazing. We all put our things down as Reena announced all the groups.

"Okay! Group 1 will be Ana, Jeongin, Seungmin, and Mark." She said. "You'll be in Room 103."
"Group 2 is Me, Chan, Felix, and Changbin, Room 104."

I looked at Haeji. She glared at Reena. I think it's because Haeji wasn't with Chan, so she can't protect him.

"Group 3 is Minho, Nikki, Jisung and... Haeji in Room 108." What? I can't believe I'm actually with Haeji. I felt nervous and for some reason happy.

I grabbed my bag and walked to Haeji. "Too bad Reena got Chan huh?"
She looked at me. "Yep. But whatever. It's not like she can get him that fast. Plus, I told everything to Jeongin and he said he'll take care of it." She smiled, "But I can't believe our room is really far from Reena's room."
"Do you like Chan?" I asked, feeling a bit down.
"Chan? Oh, no. I mean it's just a dare right? Haha." She felt nervous but she's right. It's just a dare.

She grabbed my arm, "Come on. Everyone's heading to the room."
"Araseo!"

#bringbackminho