Chapter 16: Party

Haeji's POV

"I'll make you mine if it's the last thing I do."

Is he serious? No way right? This must be a joke. "Haha very funny. Now leave me alone before I kick you in the-" I stopped. "Just let go."

He smirked. "Don't believe me? Okay then." He turned around and walked away. What was his problem?

I saw Jisung talking on the phone not so far away. I can see him through the window on the other building. He looks upset which made me worried. I grabbed my phone and decided to call him. I saw him looked at his phone and he answered. Such a great boyfriend.

"Hello?" He said.

I replied, "Hey you look upset, what's wrong?"
"It's nothing. Anyways, do you want to hit the road and go buy a Latte."
"Sure thing."

***

*Sips Latte* "Jisung, want to go to the Park with me tomorrow?" I asked.
He sips his coffee as he answered, "Sure, why not? We could take tons of selcas."

I smiled. But then out of the distance, Chan was sitting on a bench outside of the Cafe. He was on his phone which made me starttle because my phone rang. It was a text from Chan.

Chan: Like I said. I'll make you mine.

This nonsense isn't going anywhere now is it? As I looked outside Chan had a smirk on his face. Is he trying to kill me? Cause I would love to die right now.

"Haeji!" I heard Jisung called my name. "I was calling you for the... 20th time, are you alright?"
I spaced out for a moment there, "Ofcourse I am!"
"Okay.." He continued to drink his coffee while reading a book.

I looked outside and saw a girl talking to Chan. Yep, he's smiling. Yep. Not like I care. Okay now she's getting his number. Oh he gave her his number. Oh he is so dead.

Haeji: Stop giving numbers to strangers.

A few minutes later he replied.

Chan: Jealous?

This is stupid. I stood up. "Jisung, I think I should leave now. My mom! She's sick. I have to uhm- take care of her." I smiled nervously.

"Sur-" His phone rang. "Hold on." ... "Yes. What? Okay... Sure." He hung up and looked at me. "There's a party tonight. Are you coming?"

I thought of it for a moment. "A party? Who's party?"
"Nikki." He said.
"I think I'll go."
"Okay then. See you."
"Annyeong!"

***

AT THE PARTY. I wore an oversized shirt and a skirt. I wore High heeled boots cause I'm too small ;-; But anyways, I walked down the road and Ofcourse brought myself a knife and a pepper spray for defense.

This reminds me of something when Chan saved me from almost getting robbed while walking down the street alone. Haha. I finally arrived at Nikki's house and damn it was noisy.

Some were drunk, some were crazy, some were breaking vases. I would not throw a party at my place though. I walked in and Nikki welcomed me. I saw Jisung on the way too. I sat on the couch with Jisung.

"I know you're not comfortable in this kind of party are you?" I asked.
"You know me well." He kissed me on the cheek. "Want a drink?"
"Why not?"

But then I saw CHAN AGAIN... It's annoying. He's annoying. Please wake me up from this nightmare.

(A/N: What's next on Just The Bad Boy? Will Chan steal Haeji's heart? Lol)