Chapter 9: Jisung

Haeji's POV

Reena is acting weird. She has new friends. New enemies. I don't know what her plan is.

"Channie~!" She called. Her squeaky girly voice is so annoying -_- "Want to come with us~?"

How sick. "Uhm... Uh... S-Sure, I guess???" He said.

"Hold up!" I walked to Reena. "Okay, what the heck is your deal? First of all, he IS MY BOYFRIEND. And second, HE IS WITH ME. and Third, NOPE IT WAS NOT A DARE."

She grinned, "Oh Haeji, are you jealous? Everyone already knows it's a dare." She smirked.

I swear, if she doesn't stop, she's dead. "Okay what's wrong with you? Reena, you were my friend. What happened to you?"

She rolled her eyes, "Friend? No way. I just used you for Jisung. But then I got tired so I now like Chan. But it's all just a dare so... He's mine now."

She used me? How dare she. "Okay then. You really don't know the rules of truth or dare, right? Once you break the dare, you lose." I grabbed her arm. "Oh and, this dare is different." I whispered, "You can't tell anyone it was a dare."

She smirked, "So what? It's still a dare."

Yep that's it. "Okay I am so done with you. Fine, you don't believe me? Well then," I grabbed Chan who was beside me and held his hand. "One thing you don't know about us Reena, is that we're actually dating." I kissed Chan on the Cheek. "Right?" I winked, letting him know to just go with the flow.

"Yep! We are definitely dating!" He winked back.

Reena widened her eyes in schocked. "W-What!? No way. This must be a joke!"

"Well let me tell you. It's not." I smirked.

"Ugh." She walked away, together with her friends.

Jisung's POV

"Don't worry, I'm here for you."

Why do I always think about Haeji? Aish, stop it Jisung. In the classroom, I took a peek seeing Chan and Haeji holding each others hand and Haeji kissed Chan on the cheek. "What the-?"

I felt weird like I want to punch Chan for some reason. Are they dating? Like seriously? I looked at them, they seemed so sweet. I just ignored it and walked away. No way are they dating. It's all a dare...

I hope.

(JHOPE LOL.)

(A/N: HELLO! Sorry for the short chapter!!! I'm really bussy Lol. FORGIVE ME T^T. Anyways, I'll update soon ^-^ Annyeong!)