Chapter 15: I'll get you back

Chan's POV

I walked to where Reena was heading after a fight with Haeji. I feel sad, but I don't care. Nikki told me Reena's going to the Cafe. I was entering the Cafe when I saw Reena clinging on to another guy's arm. I knew it. It was too good to be true. I didn't feel jealous at all. I knew this would happen. So I took a photo and post it on Instagram with the Title, "THIS GIRL CHEATED ON ME WITH THAT GUY."

I walked in the Cafe and talked to Reena. "Hey babe." (THE CRINGE I KNOWWWWW)

Reena looked at me in shocked, "U-Uh h-hey person I do not know...????"
The guy beside her was Bambam. He said, "Hey, what are you doing to my girlfriend?"
I scoffed, "Yours? I'm dating her RIGHT? Oh wait, are you cheating on me with that guy?"
She made a nervous laugh, "Babe, I don't even know him! Come!" She clinged on to my arm. I saw Bambam's face. He was disgusted.

"Sorry REENA. I've posted what you've done. You cheated on me. Now, it's time for the WHOLE WORLD to know who YOU REALLY ARE. Haeji loved you as a friend. She trusted you. And yet, you betrayed her? Wow."

She shattered into tears, "IDC ABOUT HAEJI. Why? Cause you like her right!? OFCOURSE YOU DO."

"YES. I LIKE HER, SO WHAT ABOUT IT? I don't care if she has a boyfriend! But deep inside me, I know she'll choose me. And you? Why would anyone choose you? You're just a cheating monkey WITH NO FEELINGS WHATSOEVER." I turned around and walked out. "Stupid Bishes."

"Hey!" I turned around to see Bambam. "Chan right? You were awesome. We finally caught a cheater."
I smiled, "She's done worst. But Don't worry."

Haeji's POV

"P.E!" Nikki screamed.

I sat on the bench while everyone was playing volleyball. "Join us Haeji!" They said. To be honest. None of them are good in volleyball. They can't even make a single serve or a single recieve.

I just stood up and played. I was the server so I served the ball. Everyone was amazed and gladly the ball was in the net while no one even dared to strike back.

"Why did I even bother joining." I said and stood out of the game and slept. I slept near the bench lying down.

***

I woke up still on the bench. I went on my phone and found an IG post going viral. It was Chan's Account. He posted something about... Reena Cheating? Wow. I scrolled down and there were ALOT of likes and comments. Reena must've been embarrassed by now.

"Haeji."

I heard someone call my name. I glanced to my right and saw Chan. I rolled my eyes and ignored him.
He walked near me and grabbed my arm making me go towards him with our faces inches apart.

"Haeji, I know I've done something stupid but I tell you. I never liked Reena. I knew she would cheat. I never liked her." He said.
"So what's it with that?" I replied.

"Haeji... I like you and that is true. Idc if you like Jisung. I know deep inside that you can fall for me. I'll make you mine if it's the last thing I do."