Chapter 8: Reena!?

Haeji's POV

I woke up 6am early in the morning. I went out to the kitchen and found Chan. I still can't get over what happened last night. It was so embarrassing.

...Flashback...

"I-I..." I stood up and turned around. I felt heat down my cheeks. "I'm so sorry!"

I heard him stood up and walked up to me. "Y-Yeah, no problem. It's okay."

I turned around and bowed, "So sorry!"

He laughed, "Don't worry, my first kiss was stolen by you, anyway."

I glared, "My first kiss... No!!!"

...End of Flasback...

He greeted, "Morning."

I stood there quiet. Still thinking about what happened. I cooked breakfast which is eggs and bacon. Suddenly I felt a hand grabbed mine.

"I'll help you." Chan helped me with the bacon. "You almost burnt it."

I turned around, "Y-You do the cooking, I- ...I'll just- ...I'll go back upstairs."

He looked at me, "Uhm... Okay?"

I went up, but then I heard a noise. It was like screaming. Jisung and Reena. They were fighting.

"We're breaking up! I love him! You can't make me!"
"But... Don't you love me? We're dating, how can you love him?"
"I changed my mind. I love him more than you. Sorry. Bye."

Wow. I didn't know Reena's like this. I felt the door open and Reena was shocked seeing me. She ignored it and turned around, angrily walking out of my house.

"What happened?" I asked Jisung. "And where are the others?"

He sat on the bed, bowing his head. "The others? They went downstairs. Me? We broke up... She loves someone else.."
I felt worried, "I'm so sorry Jisung. I'd never thought Reena could do this."
He hugged me and cried. "I can't get over Reena. I love her..."
I hugged him back for comfort, "Shhh, it's okay! You'll get over it soon. I'm here for you."

Chan's POV

The Eggs and Bacon are done. I walked back upstairs to call everyone. But then there was this open door. I peeked in and found Jisung and Haeji hugging. Are they together? But, where is Reena?

I knocked, "Breakfast is ready. And where's Reena?"

Haeji looked at me with sad eyes, "They broke up."

Oh... "Well Jisung, you know how some girls are. It's okay." Jisung went in to hug Me. I'm here for you bro.

This was an emotional day.

***

TOMORROW. At school, I saw Reena. She was happy. She was... talking about Chan?
I sat on a desk near Reena, I grabbed a book and poked a hole in it to see through and hear what they were talking about without suspecting me.

"Chan is so mine. He's uhm... My boyfriend!" Is what I heard.

She's lying. I never knew she liked Chan. Not like I'm jealous or anything but they don't fit each other.

"What are you looking at?"
"Reena, she was talking about Chan." I just realized something. I looked back and saw Chan.

"Reena? Talking about me?" He asked.
I sighed, "You heard me. I think she likes you."
"Woah, no way. She dumped Jisung, how can I seriously-"

"Hey Chan!" Reena walked up to Chan and clinged onto his arm. What the-

"Chan, are you this afternoon? Me and the girls and their boyfriends are going to the Cafe, wanna come?" She asked, making him say yes.
"Sorry, Me and Haeji were-" Chan didn't finnish when she grabbed Chan and didn't let him finnish,
"Oh and you two aren't really dating right? Cause it was a dare, so Haeji won't mind if I take him right? Okay! 4pm! Make sure you're there!" And she walked out before kissing him on the cheek.

"Does she seriously want to die?" I smashed the books on the table.

Chan rubbed his cheeks, "What's her problem?"
Jisung was shocked, "Chan? She likes Chan? You? She LIKES YOU?" He tried to calm down.

"Jisung! Breathe!"

This is soooo confusing!