Chapter 7: Cute

Haeji's POV

Hearing someone call my name, I just cried and cried. I'm scared. Who's calling me?

I felt someone tap my shoulder. I looked up to see Chan. "I'm sorry for shouting at you and for saying all those things... I actually had fun. I was just frustrated. I'm sorry."

I whiped my tears and hugged him. "It's okay." I suddenly realized what I was doing. I broke the hug and moved away. "S-Sorry."

He grabbed my arm, "It's okay. but for now, we need to find the others." He took out his phone and called, "Hey, I found Haeji. All of you, walk around and try finding the exit."

He hung up and we started walking, "All we need to do is to find a message. There must be a message about the exit."

I don't know why but Chan seriously is smart and responsible. I nodded and we walked for minutes.

Chan suddenly found a path. A path of trees. Of Mangoes. "I think we're close."

We followed the Mangoes which lead us to the... EXIT! The others were already outside. But guess what? It was just 5pm! The clock on our phone halucinated us because we were in the maze. It means, the Maze was all a game! It only took us 1 hour.

***

At home. We had a sleepover again. "Hey Haeji, good thing Chan found you." Reena giggled.

Chan smiled, "Well, it was my fault so... Yeah."

I laughed, "Yep it was."
He glared, "You little--"
"Little?" I replied.
"You--Ughhhhh"
"Psht, can't think of a comeback now can you?"

"Both of you stop fighting geez! You're not kids!" Jisung stopped us.

We all just laughed.

It was exactly 10pm already. Everyone was asleep. I decided to grab a drink in the vending machine outside. I stood up and walked there.

I grabbed a penny and got a can of juice. I drank it all when suddenly I heard footsteps. I went into a Karate Position.

"Haeji?" I heard someone. I felt like he's behind me so I went in for a punch.

But then the person grabbed my arm before punching him. It was Chan.

"Girls shouldn't be out at night." He explained.
"What makes you say that?" I replied.
"You were almost robbed remember?" He stated.

"Oh yeah... Well you should've talked earlier instead of almost scaring me."
"Well it's fun scaring you." He walked nearer which made me take a step back.

"T-Then stop scaring me. And stop moving aswell!" I made a defensive pose.
"You're cute when you do that." He said.
"Stop mocking me!" I glared.
He walked closer 'till I reached the wall.

"I'm not mocking you." He went near my face only inches apart.

"Stop doing that! You're creepy." I said.

He laughed and stood back. "You're funny."

I chased him, "You! You jer--" but before I could reach him, I fell on the ground on top of him. And...

Accidentally Kissed him.