22

This one is really short but something happens.

Chapter 22

*two weeks later*

"Hello?" I answer my phone,

"Hey Jenny, are you doing anything tonight?"

"Not unless you want to do something with me."

"Of courses want to do something with you," he laughs nervously, "I'll pick to up around 5, wear something nice."

"Okay, love you, bye."

Just as he said, Josh was at my door at six. I was dressed in a blue high-low dress with sandals and I curled my hair a little. "You look gorgeous." Josh smiles and I blush. "Thank you,” After that we were on our way. Josh had reservations for a really fancy restaurant. After enjoying a nice dinner, we headed back to Josh’s house. He recommended we have a walk on the beach and of course I accepted. I threw my shoes inside and took his hand before starting our walk. As we were walking, I swore I could hear him humming ‘All of Me’ but I don’t think I was mean to hear. But he started talking. “Jen, since the day I met you, I’ve been in love with you. We’ve been through ups and downs since day one and I’ve lost you too many times. I don’t want to lose you again, ever. You’re mine, forever and always. So Jennifer,” Josh stops walking and kneels in front of me. “Will you marry me?”