Chapter 29

Chapter 29

I picked up my mom from the airport the next day, to see she brought Josh's mom and Connor with her.

"Good thing I got you your own hotel room." I said sarcastically. "Well, I have to bring you to set with me today. I was supposed to be there five minutes ago."

"But it'll ruin the movies for me!" Connor moaned from the back seat.

"Get over it, or you can walk to the hotel." I smiled evilly, parking the car.

"Or I can just steal your car." He hinted.

"Good luck with that, this is Josh's car." I smirked, getting out and running to set.

"Jen, you need wardrobe and makeup." Sam said quickly, pushing me away and directing my guests to the food section to sit with him.

After sprinting through wardrobe and makeup, I was on set. We were doing the scene where I was supposedly filming the scene for a propo.

"Ok, go, whenever you're ready Katniss." Phillip says.

"People of Panem! We fight, we dare-" I stop, pretending to be confused.

"Uh, do you know the line?" Phillip asked.

"Ya, I do." I shook my head, getting on my knee.

"Try again, Katniss." Elizabeth said.

"People of Panem! We fight, we dare to end this hunger for justice!" I shouted, holding up the stick.

All of a sudden, I hear slow clapping. "And that my friends, is how a revolution dies." Woddy spat, and I burst out laughing. "Come on Jen!"

"I'm sorry, Woody! That was so funny!" Everyone was looking at me like I was crazy, and I figured it was just my crazy pregnant lady hormones.

"Alright, guys, just take five. Exactly five, no more." I sprinted off set and to the snack area, where Josh, my mom, his mom, and Connor were all sitting.

"Hi! Bye!" I yelled, grabbing a bag of Doritos before running back on set.

"Ok, so once we finish this scene and the one with Josh, we will be done and Jen can go get her dress!" Francis cheered for everyone on set, "so Josh, get off to makeup." He ran off, and after many tries, we finally finished my scene.

I went off to wardrobe and makeup while the stunt doubles did their parts in the scene where Peeta tries to kill Katniss.

As my hair and makeup was being done, Josh came and sat next to me. "Wow," I said sarcastically, "you look great." His face was covered in cuts, bumps, and bruises.

"These things are itchy." Josh whined, trying to touch and move them.

"Stop touching them!" The makeup artist screamed, slapping his hand. "Ok, Jen, you're all good. And slap Josh if he touches his makeup. I give permission."

"Like she needs permission, she does it anyway." Josh groans, dragging me off to set.

Josh choked me a couple times and I pretended to black out, us both laughing in the process many times. "Oh my god, working with you all is like teaching kindergarten. Get out!" I giddily skip to my trailer and get out of my clothes and into sweats, grabbing a hat and sunglasses.

I say a quick goodbye to Josh before climbing in my car with mom, Josh's mom, and Connor. Pretty much the entire cast was coming with me shopping, and they would be taking their own cars.

We were the lasts to arrive and everyone already started looking through dresses. "I'm gonna kill myself by the end of your appointment." Connor groaned.

"Ya, get over it. Their are no guarantees that I'm getting my dress here." I smiled evilly.

After close an hour of looking through dresses, I went back to a room and started putting them on. After many no's, I put on the first mermaid dress. I smiled, knowing it was time to tell.

I walked out, and everyone gasped. "Oh Jenny, you look beautiful!" My mom gushed, and I rolled my eyes.

Their was in mirror that I was facing, everyone was behind me. They couldn't really see my face as I smiled.

I turned around, the dress swooping around me as I did. "I don't think mermaid dresses are going to work." I said, glancing towards Jena and Liz, and they nearly fell out of their seats.

Liam and Woody looked at them weirdly. "I think we've been left out of something." Liam said, laughing as Jena and Liz started spazzing around.

"Jenny, why won't mermaid work?" My mom asked, and I glanced at Connor who looked at me knowingly. No doubt he knew what was going on.

"My stomach is gonna be a bit too big." I smirked, turning back around to face the mirror. Woody and Liam joined in the spazzing as Phillip and Sam finally realized what was happening.

"Jenny!" My mom shrieked, jumping up with Josh's mom.

"Are you pregnant?!" Josh's mom screamed. Connor just sat, dying of laughter.

"Uh, ya." I turned around just to be tackled by their hugs.

"Does Josh know?" Mom asked.

"Not yet. I'm still trying to figure out how to tell him." I shrugged, pushing them off of me. "And I still have dresses to try on."

"Ok, best kinds of dresses for a pregnant woman are either a-line or ball gown. Search!" Everyone took off running, leaving Connor to sit by himself.

I stomped back to my room and get in the next dress, when my phone rings. I answer it to Josh groaning loudly.

"I'm booooooooored!" He whines.

"Can't help you. It's not my fault everyone wanted to come shopping with me." I shrugged. "I have to go now!"

"No! Don't leave me-" I hung up, walking out to everyone.

They rejected this dress, and they handed me a pile of others. I tried a couple on, rejecting them myself, before Jena came banging on my door. "Hurry up! We want to see them!"

"Shut up! I'm coming!" I yelled back, climbing into another one.

I took a deep breath before wobbling into the other room for everyone. "Really?" I asked when I saw Josh sitting next to his mom.

"You look good." He smirked.

"Get out." I spat, and he chuckled.

"Come on, I ran through a sea of paps for you." He groaned, standing up.

"Thanks, but get our ass out of here." He tried fighting me again, put I kicked him out. "Gosh, he's annoying."